Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    A few folks have asked for pics of the Pre in the Seidio Innocase along with a naked Pre.

Fortunately, a coworker was kind enough to let me borrow his unmolested Pre for a few minutes to snap some photos.

I tried to get them both from a variety of angles...

Personally, I'm VERY happy with the Innocase and the Seidio screen protector, but YMMV.

Note that the photos aren't particularly spectacular (at all), but they do provide good reference, I think.

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    thanks for the pictures, that doesn't look like too much of a difference, will probably be picking that one up.
    Yes, thanks for the pics. I'm certainly going to try and get one too (I'm in Canada and if I have to order it's gonna cost me about $75 CDN with the delivery and exchange).
    Got my innocase on the way. didn't get the seidio brand screen protector though, I'm hoping the one I have on order is good enough.
    can anyone confirm 100% that this case works with touchstone?thanx
    So how is every day life with the innocase? Does the slider mechanism feel any different? Does it have any effect on the oreo effect? How's it feel in general?

Thanks for the pics!
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    It works with the Touchstone, yes, but the magnetic hold isn't nearly as strong as it is without the Touchstone.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    they actually both look really cool and now its hard for me to decide which to get. They both give 2 great looks to the pre. The seido gives a more flat look while the naked gives a more glossy look. Ill probally go with the naked case because I do like the more natural glossy look of the Pre. Great pictures though . Who knows I might get both lol
    Great pics AxeYrCat! You've convinced me to give the Seidio a try! And thanks for actually answering the question
    Last edited by PookiePrancer; 09/21/2009 at 08:08 PM.
  10.    #10  
    Yes, it does, but...

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    It works with the Touchstone, yes, but the magnetic hold isn't nearly as strong as it is without the Touchstone.
    You can increase the effectiveness of the magnets by following the instructions laid out in this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    So how is every day life with the innocase? Does the slider mechanism feel any different? Does it have any effect on the oreo effect? How's it feel in general?
    Really liking everyday life with it. The increase in size is tangible but marginal, and the slider feels a tiny bit stiffer (which I like -- others may not). Tactilely, it feels almost identical to the Touchstone back (which, again, I really like). It's not nearly as slippery, and the case fits unbelievably well. Opening up the mini-USB door is a little more difficult, but for me, that's a very small trade off. I've found it to have absolutely zero impact on the Oreo-effect (and my previous Pre [one that was never in a case] was returned due to it, so I am familiar with the early symptoms and how bad it can get).

All in all, it's been one of the best phone accessories I've ever purchased, and the only case I've ever liked on a phone.

Hope that helps!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I have had two of them and the little fingers that hold the front cover on have broke off. It does make the oreo effect less visible and seems more solid though. However, dont count on it lasting too long if you actually open the phone on a regular basis.
  12.    #12  
    Supposedly, there have been a few revisions of the case/tabs...

The one I have seems to be solid after a few weeks of use.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I absolutely love the Seido Innocase. It fits perfectly, looks and feels great. It protects, but is not too bulky. I bought mine at Amazon.com for less than $20. I highly recommend the innocase for your pre.
    Palm for life
    IIIx...TE...TX...Pre

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    It seems as though the life expectancy of the innocase depends on how bad the oreo effect is. If you have little to no oreo then the innocase will not work very well due to the fingers needing space to grab. I have a pretty decent oreo so it should work well for me but doesnt. Seems to be hit and miss but I just dont want people to think it is the perfect solution. There is not one. I will probably contact them for a replacement to give them another shot, but I'm not counting on too much of a change in design.
    I've have been using one for about two months now. I do not have the oreo effect and the case fits and works great. The charging on the Touchstone works very well. It is not as strong as without the case, but the connection is easy to find IMO and holds with out slipping. I will usually place it on the touchstone above where I know the connection happens. Then, just let it slide down and viola, connects and stays.

I have to say, I am very happy with the case. It gives a little more secure feel in the hand. Naked, it always felt slippery to me causing me to be concerned I'd drop it. That feeling is gone now.
    This does work with the touchstone. If you have a touchstone back and this case it works great! I just got the holster as well that supports the innocase and they all work great! The one thing that I love about Seidio is their customer service rocks! Their stuff is expensive but well worth it!
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    jesus christ im an *****..i thought you were talking about the naked case mate case..god..lol
    Last edited by Jvalen85; 09/22/2009 at 08:04 PM. Reason: being ********
    Well I should be getting the extended version of the innocase that fits the 2600 battery soon. So I will give you guys my review of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jvalen85 View Post
    jesus christ im an *****..i thought you were talking about the naked case mate case..god..lol
    Your other post did read a bit strange
    Great job with the pics.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast