Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Supposedly Seidio has fixed this issue with the last replacement innocase they sent me but alas, it broke again. It's the tab on the back section when looking at the right side of the keyboard. I don't even take my case of that often (I have a touchstone). They have been good about replacing them so far but this is getting ridiculous. I can't even go a month without a problem. Anyone else having issues?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Hey mine broke too. I actually never take mine off. The tab on the upper left side of the screen just fell off. I'm noticing what looks like stress marks on the other tabs as well. What is the procedure you followed to get a return ?
    I had a problem w/ my case as well. On case #2, but it's working way better so far. I had a really hard time get the front plate to fit on the first one & it kept popping off for no reason, then finally one of the tabs broke of it. I ordered from Amazon & they sent a replacement overnight. Which reminds me I have to send them the broken one back.
    I have had 2 break, one the screen side top right, and one screen side top left, then the screen side bottom right broke (it was somewhat usable before this break) on that one as well. Seidio is sending me another one and they said the tabs have been made stronger. This is all through normal use, no drops or anything, just opening and closing the phone.
    Thought it was just me!!!!!!! I am also on my 3rd Innocase. Very frustrating, I baby my phone like most of us on here, and these tabs seem to just keep breaking with normal usage. Hopefully my next one has these supposed "strengthened" tabs. Time will tell.
    You are not alone! This is the 3rd case where the tabs have broken on me also! I never remove the casing nor do I put the phone in any overly tight holster. I posted when I first got this case that is was awesome. Hmmm can I find that post and delete it??!! The only good thing about Seidio is that they promptly send you replacements...well I guess because they know their product is a piece of crap! This last replacement broke on me BEFORE I could even send the previously broken one back! WTH! Such a waste of money. I guess I will search the forum for a suggestion on a better case that won't add too much bulk to my Pre. Anyone have a better one?
    A new case is on its way to me. The tabs at the top are broken on my current one. I like the case, but there needs to be a lot more contact points and better build quality.
    Hello All,

Thank you for you continued support for Seidio! We are sorry about your experience with the Innocase and would like to do our best to help you out. Please PM us for your order information if you would like to replace your defective case and we will see what we can do for you!

P.S. If it is not too much trouble, if you could also attach some photos along with the PM that would be great. It will definitely help us pinpoint the problem.
  9.    #9  
    Thanks again to seidio for the great support and service. Hopefully they can prevent this problem from happening any further. I am sure they are sick of sending me new ones as much as I am for the hassle. At least they stand behind their products.
    Just got the innocase myself, (again). My first one broke after a 6-8in drop to concrete. The top part of the case snapped in two on a cornor, and got a chip or two in the side. Kinda defeats the purpose of a case. But this is the one case I know of that works with the touchstone. I even tried that crappy chrome rail one from sprint.

But I haven't had the "clips" break at all. I never take it off. Love the case. Sucks it broke on fall and damaged the pre's exterior. But oh well. Its not a solid case, its two part. So its only possible that somthing like this could happen.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    My first one had a tab break but it was their first run of the case and the second one I got was one of the ones that is supposed to be cured of that issue. So far I have not had an issue with my second one. Then again I have not taken it off once since I put it on about 2 months ago. I like mine a lot. It's a little finicky on the touchstone though.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Mine broke, but it's because I dropped the phone /w the case on it. I don't expect a refund.. I broke it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rposa
    Mine broke, but it's because I dropped the phone /w the case on it. I don't expect a refund.. I broke it.
    Hello,

We are sorry about your accident with your Pre and Innocase and would like to get you to use our case again! Please PM us your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!
    Hi I just sent you a PM because the tab on the left top corner broke. =(
    my tab hasn't yet broken, but the bottom ones on the back piece of my cover have cracked. honestly it's kind of really annoying because it depresses everytime i use the keyboard. i'm just going to take it off. i kind of miss my phone before the case anyway, and i do have a screen protector, and i guess in the end, that's all that matters.
    I'm still waiting for mine, they said 1-2 days that was on moday.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I've gone through 3 replacement cases already and all have broke. To me, the problem is in the plastic tab, it is so short and thin that it is only a matter of time before one of them breaks! My first case was deemed defective and the front bottom right tab was broken and would not latch when i recieved it. The second case that they sent me the front top right tab broke within three weeks of use. And finnally I was on my third replacement and the back bottom left tab broke.

I LOVE the USG but aside from that, the palm pre seidio innocase is far from anything but a waste of money! I loved the innocase when it was on my pre, but that was always short lived as it isn't a matter of what tab will break, but when will it break! Sure they have great customer service, and if your innocase breaks, they send you out another one within about a week. But why would you buy a product that isn't tested to stand up to daily use? I am not rough on my phone by anymeans! I've had the innocase off of my phone for two weeks now after the third replacement tab broke I do not have one scratch or scuff on my naked pre, just to show you how well I take care of my phone! Why spend $30 on a case that will keep breaking and keep leaving you waiting for a replacement???
    Quote Originally Posted by jaystory9 View Post
    I've gone through 3 replacement cases already and all have broke. To me, the problem is in the plastic tab, it is so short and thin that it is only a matter of time before one of them breaks! My first case was deemed defective and the front bottom right tab was broken and would not latch when i recieved it. The second case that they sent me the front top right tab broke within three weeks of use. And finnally I was on my third replacement and the back bottom left tab broke.

I LOVE the USG but aside from that, the palm pre seidio innocase is far from anything but a waste of money! I loved the innocase when it was on my pre, but that was always short lived as it isn't a matter of what tab will break, but when will it break! Sure they have great customer service, and if your innocase breaks, they send you out another one within about a week. But why would you buy a product that isn't tested to stand up to daily use? I am not rough on my phone by anymeans! I've had the innocase off of my phone for two weeks now after the third replacement tab broke I do not have one scratch or scuff on my naked pre, just to show you how well I take care of my phone! Why spend $30 on a case that will keep breaking and keep leaving you waiting for a replacement???
    I dropped my phone & the tabs broke off it. Which to me, defeats the purpose. I won't be getting a replacement.
    I received my replacement Innocase last week. I thought it was going to be just the front piece since that's what I asked for, but they sent me both the front and back pieces. I will say this, that was good customer service.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I gave up and took my innocase off for good. Already had a replacement front piece sent (free of charge, thank you Seidio). But after the back tabs started breaking I gave up.

The phone is made so you can swap the battery, so the case needs to be designed so that the tabs will not break with normal wear and tear from popping it off.

Nothing bad to say about Seidio, their customer service was great. This product just didn't work out for me in the long run.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast