Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I have just broken my second replacement innocase extended for the 2600 mAh battery.

Called Seidio, but they say they've had no complaints regarding broken retention tabs on the extended innocase.

I simply cannot sacrifice the battery life and so I am stuck to this constantly breaking case..

Someone please release a proper, functioning, durable, TS compatible case.
    my first one broke, on the front piece too, didn't even drop it
    Quote Originally Posted by dk0r View Post
    I have just broken my second replacement innocase extended for the 2600 mAh battery.

Called Seidio, but they say they've had no complaints regarding broken retention tabs on the extended innocase.
    So I guess yours doesn't count as a complaint?
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I bought a Seidio Innocase for both mine and my wife's Pre. Like other's on this forum - both case's have broken tabs after 4 weeks of use. Their customer service is slow as molasses in dealing with these problems. It's been 2 weeks since I initially emailed my claim and have yet to get a resolution.

If I hadn't thrown away the packaging, I would have returned these to Amazon. What an absolute waste of money.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I also have two of these cases sitting on my desk with broken tabs. Unsure how others got Seidio to replace them but I've tried twice and not once did they respond. This case does feel well but man is it garbage if it cannot last more than a few weeks.

I will not recommend to anyone due to lack of assistance from warranty replacement.

Unhappy customer!
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    man I am bummed about hearing about the case orders through Amazon, mine broke 1 tab after 1.5 weeks 2nd tab after another half a week!1 on front 1 on back still have it on waiting for the body glove gase I guess I will just have to give up my hopes for a touchstone! Or buy another case that can b used with the touchstone.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I just had the top two tabs on the front piece of mine break tonight. I treat this phone like a baby so there is no reason this should happen. I tried contacting Sedio customer service once before but they never responded to me(about a different issue). I love the screen protector but this case is just a cheap piece of plastic that I wouldn't recommend.
    Have any other companies made a case that works with the touchstone yet?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Tab broke on mine too and I ordered through Amazon
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs View Post
    I also have two of these cases sitting on my desk with broken tabs. Unsure how others got Seidio to replace them but I've tried twice and not once did they respond. This case does feel well but man is it garbage if it cannot last more than a few weeks.

I will not recommend to anyone due to lack of assistance from warranty replacement.

Unhappy customer!
    Hi damigs,

We apologize for the broken tabs on your phone and our response time. Please understand that this is out of the ordinary. We pride ourselves on our customer service.

Please PM us and we will see what we can do.

Regards,

Seidio
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hi damigs,

We apologize for the broken tabs on your phone and our response time. Please understand that this is out of the ordinary. We pride ourselves on our customer service.

Regards,

Seidio
    PM sent.. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hi damigs,

Regards,

Seidio
    After three weeks with the Innocase extended for the 2600mAh battery, both the original and a replacements tabs have broken.

Seidio phone customer service now tells me they require I ship the original and replacement cases back to them at my cost in order to receive another replacement.

...A replacement that will only break again, require more shipping fee's and leave me without a case during ship time..

Oh and also, Seidio informed me I'm now outside my 14 day return period and they'll not issue a refund!

*update:
    Seidioseidio replied to a pm I sent and apparently is sending me another innocase extended free of hassle/cost.
    Last edited by dk0r; 11/01/2009 at 08:39 PM.
    Seidio,

move on past this design...create something similar to the Sprint case that is getting rave reviews even though it is hideous!

I love your product line, but refuse to use something that pries my phone apart so dust and dirt can get inside my phone and grind away at the plastic and other internals....

You guys are good at listening to the forums and users, have you not seen the reviews that Sprint case getting....stay on top guys and help us out....we need a case that protects the phone, doesn't do long term damage, and looks/feels sweet...thats why your case sells, it looks and feels great.....
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs View Post

Unhappy customer!
    I hear you! However it's funny how their sales emails never have a problem finding there way to your email box, but heaven forbid you need a replacement part.

Between broken tabs and that damn case popping off I am none to happy with them either.
    The Innocase surface extended for the 2600mAh battery is now on backorder!

I suppose Seidio wasnt expecting to provide each customer w/ an endless supply of replacements!
    Hopefully they are just redesigning the case so not to explode into its components when dropped.
    Last edited by dk0r; 11/01/2009 at 08:42 PM.
    Once again, tab broke off my seidio case. Thats two down. the first one only lasted about 3 weeks. I've had this second case for about 5 months. No idea what the odds are of getting it replaced this time. Back to my RocketFish case that HASN'T BROKEN YET.

Awesome.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Me State View Post
    I just had the top two tabs on the front piece of mine break tonight. I treat this phone like a baby so there is no reason this should happen. I tried contacting Sedio customer service once before but they never responded to me(about a different issue). I love the screen protector but this case is just a cheap piece of plastic that I wouldn't recommend.
    Have any other companies made a case that works with the touchstone yet?
    Update -
    I contacted Sedio and they quickly sent out a replacement. Hopefully this one will last! I am happy with the quick response by Sedio.
    i would really like to get a new innocase but unless they fix the tab issue, im putting it on hold. i hope they fix it soon enough before my pre gets all scratched
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123