Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    are the tabs really that prone to breakage? Can they be reinforced with something like tape, glue?? I was planning on purchasing one but what good will it do if it breaks?
    I'm very impressed by Seidio's proactive response and helpful attitude in this thread

I had a tab break off too, but I've had other cases and there is no better option. On top of that, to have get quick, caring customer service is hard to come by. That alone will earn my business any day.
    My tab in the upper left on the front piece is broken too. Just happened yesterday. I love this case but how are so many people having the same issue with the same tab???
    Quote Originally Posted by lcars123
    My tab in the upper left on the front piece is broken too. Just happened yesterday. I love this case but how are so many people having the same issue with the same tab???
    Hi lcars123,

We sincerely apologize for the problem you are experiencing with the tabs on your case. Please PM us your order information and we will see what we can do for you.

Thank you and feel free to ask if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Seidio
    I do like this case when it's on the phone and all the tabs are intact. But recently I dropped the phone to the floor from a short distance, and the case came apart on impact, and one of the tabs broke off.

So here's the thing: I would feel bad about asking for a replacement, because it's my fault I dropped it. On the other hand, other people have also reported that the case came apart on impact, and then on the second bounce their Pre was unprotected and suffered some damage. It seems that this case can't be counted on to protect the Pre, so what's the point of using it, really? In the end I bought one of the Sprint hard cases, and although I think it's rather ugly, at least it's a bit more solid and in theory should protect the phone better.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I took my pink Innocase off because I just got sick of it.
    The innocase extended for the 2600mAh battery is no better; same problem!
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I really want this case for mine and my wife's pre but I so afraid of spending 60+ bucks so the tabs will break, hopefully seidio can strengthen or redesign the tabs soon in an update just like they changed the design somewhat of the extended doors to accommodate the pre's flash.

I dont want broken tabs!
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    The tabs broke on my Innocase as well. I hadn't removed it from my Pre, nor had I dropped it. I'm not sure if I even want to bother having it replaced since it seems like nothing has really changed in the design of the case to make it worthwhile.

Also, I had some major issues with the Touchstone with the Innocase installed--my phone would either charge up to 100 and start to ding every 30-45 seconds or it would start charging, then start to ding a couple times then stop charging and the radio would turn off and often, I'd have to reboot the device to get it back up.
    it is the largest octopus ever recorded.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    i bought my innocase off of amazon. a few tabs broke off the other day. do you think seidio will be able to help me out with it. or should i just go buy a new one? Not having the case on i have to say is a lot more drop prone. But i remember why i bought it in the first place. Its such a good looking phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by kekogee View Post
    i bought my innocase off of amazon. a few tabs broke off the other day. do you think seidio will be able to help me out with it
    You should try reading the one and a half paged thread you've posted to..
    The tabs on the top piece of the innocase that I have are gone except for maybe one. I'm not sure what happened with it other than I might have gotten an edge of the proclip holder that I have between the seam where the top and bottom pieces meet.

This is the first time I've had problems with the case. The pin in the holster clip fell out after 2-3 weeks, but they replaced that very quickly.
    i a have a case that I bought from sprint that locks to itself and slides..it also takes away any oreo effect...there is a post on this site about it but I'm not sure where it is...its an awesome case and I'm surprised seidio hasn't looked into this yet..
    Yeah, that's the ugly case I referred to several posts back.
    i like it, other than the chrome...makes the phone bigger, but it looks actually like a flatter screen...its bulky, but it has a space for touchstone, and ive dropped the phone multiple times without the case even scratching...also, its easy as pie to remove it...i guess if its looks everyones worried about, then it might not be for everyone...i just am glad i found one that works...for good apparently
    I had the same problem. Seidio informed me that since i didnt buy it directly from them i would have to go through great lengths in order to get my case replaced. Please pm me if you know of an easier way to exchange my case.
    i dont know why everyone has this prob. but ive had mine for like two months so far and no problems here thank God . anyways if i do have trouble then i will just call them lol they seem to back up their product very well !!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I have the same problem as many others....one of the upper tabs on the front half of the case broke off of mine this AM.

I bought one of the very first cases when they came out and have also had problems with the front half of the case popping off, one time I damn near dropped my phone on the concrete because of this issue.
    wow sucks you guys suffer from this issue... I bought the rocketfish case from best buy and I love the case... It makes it a lil hard to slide at first but it breaks in after a while... It also fixes the oreo effect.. My screen wobbles no more and it comes with a belt clip in black..
    Quote Originally Posted by youngzayiles View Post
    wow sucks you guys suffer from this issue... I bought the rocketfish case from best buy and I love the case... It makes it a lil hard to slide at first but it breaks in after a while... It also fixes the oreo effect.. My screen wobbles no more and it comes with a belt clip in black..
    I had that one at first, but it doesn't work very well with the touchstone.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast