1.    #1  
    http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...GoogleProducts

I was in bestbuy today and I saw this product. It looks awesome and I was wondering if anyone thinks this would work with the Pre? I asked the BB sales lady and she said of course! But I am taking her knowledge a little hesitant.

I think this would be awesome to have in my car and be able to play my songs off my Pre through the car speakers because of this. Does anyone have any information on this product or similar ones like this? This thing looks awesome
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Yeah it will work fine in your car. You just need a charger with a mini-usb to hook it up to (not the same plus your Pre uses).

Personally i'm looking at getting the LiquidAux from Kensington. It does nearly the same thing but it plugs directly into the cigarette lighter, has a microphone for phone calls and has a usb port built in to charge the phone.
  3.    #3  
    do you think there is anyway to hide this within the glove compartment box or somewhere else in the car? I dont like having cords everywhere, this would be sweet if so!
    ive got something like this but it plugs directly into cigarette lighter and plays pretty well over the radio in my truck!!! with mine i only have one wire unless i plug my pre in to charge it ,its not so bad ,considering i get to listen to what i want to hear wether its pandora or my music.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Might be happier with a T505. It @ least comes with a charger
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post
    Might be happier with a T505. It @ least comes with a charger
    Yea I have 2 T505s and they work great , Hold a charge forever so no wires at all. Most of the time I don't even take the Phone out of my Pocket.
    This only works if you have an audio in jack on your car stereo.

If you have an audio in on your car stereo just plug your pre into it directly.

Unless you are trying to bluetooth to your car stereo then this is not an option.
    yes 22sslow mine is over radio waves and this is over bt directly pluged into the stereo jack
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    The t505 is a whole different beast. That is a bluetooth speakerphone.

What this device does is plugs directly into your car stereo (assuming it has auxiliary input or you rig it through a tape deck) and streams music over bluetooth. So essentially you are tricking your non-bluetooth car stereo to support bluetooth. It will not allow you to make calls via bluetooth, as there is no microphone. The benefit though is you can play your music through your car without any wires.

I'd say it's pretty easy to hide. Wire up a new cigarette lighter in your glove box or under your dash, plug the charger in (not supplied), run the aux cable to your deck and you're good to go.
    I have the BB Stereo Gateway and it works really well in my car. My Pioneer stereo has a USB port and an audio-in jack right next to each other, and then a little bay right underneath the stereo ... so I can connect both power and audio there, then tuck the cables and the Gateway all in together. Sound quality is quite good IMHO.

The only downside is that you can only have one BT device "connected" at a time on the Pre, so when a call comes in I'm scrambling to get my headset re-connected to answer the call. I've submitted a feature request and hope Palm makes this work better eventually.

That Kensington LiquidAux looks like a good idea (and only $24.95 on Amazon). But the reviews have several complaints about quality ... low volume on the A2DP, and crappy phone audio quality.