Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Count me in!! I was at a BestBuy the other day and noticed an IR attachment for iPhone which would work as a Universal Remote, but your idea is WAY cooler
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by JSX View Post
    Interested...
    Kindly specify, as well, if you have any development or design skills that might be useful with this endeavor.
    I know this is kind of an old thread, but is anyone still working on this? I would love this app!!
  4.    #44  
    It's still on my TODO list. Not currently working on it, but I'm still actively researching it.
    Awesome!! Hope you can complete it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    interesting idea...

there is some new bluetooth goodness in wOS 2.0 but I'd have to research if there is enough support to allow for communication to a PS3
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Yes I would love this too !

(I used to control my PS3 with my Palm TX. There was an application for it and gave a full keyboard access to the PS3 and it was sweet)
    doesn't look good...

..apparently the PS3 requires the HID bluetooth profile which webOS does not support yet.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123