1.    #1  
    Anyone have decorative skins (i.e istyles/decalgirl) on their Pre's? I have had one on all my other devices (Touch, BB, Kindle), but I'm wary about the Pre for some reason.
    The wife uses the decalgirl ones on her ipod. They don't leave any residue. She dropped her old ipod on the treadmill at the gym while it was running & the screen protector part saved the screen. The belt on the treadmill carried the Ipod down to where the belt reenters the treadmill & got caught there. So there was some sand belt action on the screen & front of the Ipod. The screen protector got tore up but the screen was protected.

I was planning on getting one of their skins for my Pre.
  3.    #3  
    I got one. I order from Istyles 'cuz they have a 10% return customer discount. I also ordered a set of the Seidio touchscreen covers, & surprisingly the skin doesn't look bad over the screen, and they cover a lot more of the face of the phone than just the cover. It doesn't cover the sides though, so I keep it in the Innocase & it still works on the Touchstone.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I have a skin on my Pre and it works awesome at protecting it. I havent had any problems with application, charging or the use of the phone.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    skinit has pre skins and i got a discount code for 50% off from sprint it you need it

"sprintnascar09" was working with every phone including laptop skins
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    ^ Not valid anymore....