1.    #1  
    Do you get any money back or anything for losing the invisible shield? I would hate to have to pay for another one because the phone took a crap...
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    No you won't get any money back.. you can try scratching it and using the warrenty that Zagg has. Seen a guy that used a stick of staples and ran it across the screen hard a few times and it made a line that wouldnt come out.
    You don't need to scratch it to use the warranty. Just call them up and tell them that you need a new one because you are exchanging your phone and they will just charge you shipping for the new one!
  4.    #4  
    ok cool, thanks alot!
    I had the understanding you had to take the old one off abd return it to get a new one.

I could be wrong but I think I read that on their website
    Quote Originally Posted by Flak1969 View Post
    I had the understanding you had to take the old one off abd return it to get a new one.

I could be wrong but I think I read that on their website
    Actually, I think u send the old one back once you get the new one, but not sure.. either way, yes, you do have to send them the old one!
    Ok I have had to do this before. You do have to return the old one AFTER YOU RECIVE THE NEW ONE to "Validate The Warrenty." The good news is swapping out your broke phone is a valid reason for requesting a replacement. It is actually list on the reasons why your are requesting a new one. I did it and had no trouble sending back the one that had no damage. They have validated my warrenty and i've actually had to get another one since (I'm rough with my phones.)

So go on and swap it out. Just order the new sheild several days before you take it to sprint. Peel off the old one and return it and put the new one on your phone. that away you never go un-pre-tected.

pun intended.
    Last edited by byosphere; 09/17/2009 at 10:57 PM. Reason: ERRORS
    No, they changed the rules, i needed a replacement. what they do is they charge you $25 or w/e for the full case then once you send your old one they credit you back the money
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    No, they changed the rules, i needed a replacement. what they do is they charge you $25 or w/e for the full case then once you send your old one they credit you back the money
    hmm....they must have just recently changed it as I returned on i think in July and they sent a new one with no charge.

Here is their policy:

------------

Q: Does it cost anything to get a replacement?

A:Per the Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, your replacement invisibleSHIELD is free. To process your replacement request, the credit or debit card of your choice will be charged a minimal shipping & handling fee, and pre-authorized for the full retail amount of the invisibleSHIELD you are replacing. The temporary hold on these funds will "fall off" (or be released) if you return your original invisibleSHIELD within 25 days of making your replacement request. Please note that you must return your original invisibleSHIELD within 25 days or your card will be charged the full authorized amount.

--------------

So it puts a hold on funds...not really a charge, unless you dont retrun within 25 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    hmm....they must have just recently changed it as I returned on i think in July and they sent a new one with no charge.

Here is their policy:

------------

Q: Does it cost anything to get a replacement?

A:Per the Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, your replacement invisibleSHIELD is free. To process your replacement request, the credit or debit card of your choice will be charged a minimal shipping & handling fee, and pre-authorized for the full retail amount of the invisibleSHIELD you are replacing. The temporary hold on these funds will "fall off" (or be released) if you return your original invisibleSHIELD within 25 days of making your replacement request. Please note that you must return your original invisibleSHIELD within 25 days or your card will be charged the full authorized amount.

So it puts a hold on funds...not really a charge, unless you dont retrun within 25 days.
    yup this is new they added this last month, after i saw this i said **** it and i got myself a phantom skinz and honestly it feels much better. but i have the perfect combo.

rubbery grip on the battery cover (invisible shield) so it wont slip out
    very smooth literally feels like nothing there not like the rubbery feel of IS on the screen(phantom skinz)