Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hi w8aq,

We apologize for this inconsistency in our customer service; it is definitely not what we intend.

Please PM us and we will see what we can do for you.

Regards,

Seidio
    I imagine its pretty easy to ruin credibility for a company by posing as a representative and then ignoring the resulting pleading.
    Mugen battery 3800 is amazing. One problem, it doesn't update the percentage. IE, yesterday my phone was on 0% for over 24 hours of light use. (Answered a few calls, used a bit of google maps).

Also, don't take your phone off just because it says 100%. Leave it on for another two hours or more after you notice 100%.
    A quick note..If you get the Seidio 2600 extended battry case...the 3800 battery with back cover WILL fit this case...

IGo
    I was thinking of getting the 3800 or 2800, but I just can't do it.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I just got my 3800 today - I love the feel of the pre with the new battery - soooo much easier to type especially one handed.

Pre your mind and bliss will follow....
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    A quick note..If you get the Seidio 2600 extended battry case...the 3800 battery with back cover WILL fit this case...

IGo
    ...has anyone tried their mod'd seidio 2600 cover?

I believe you can get the battery percentage to recalibrate???
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234