1.    #1  
    http://www.sprint.com/landings/refre...62009_Referral

Click on the above link then click on the link that says "Sprint premier customers are eligible to for additional referral bonus offer"
    Last edited by Emceesquared; 09/16/2009 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Fixed link
    What link?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Cool, I just referred someone...I will see if I get the headset as well, I am a premier customer
    wow thanks I wanted to refer another sprint customer who had told me about the pre
    I love free stuff!
    I think the offers will get better....
  8.    #8  
    after my friend called sprint to give the necessary information to receive this offer, i spoke with a sprint rep online and she said she wasn't aware of this offer. i sent her the link that detailed the offer and she had suggested that i call accounts services just to confirm that i'll receive the headset. so i called the number she gave me and the rep i spoke with also had no idea what i was talking about. she called several different departments and none of them were aware of the offer either . sooo..... long story short, after being on the phone with them for a long while and emphasizing the fact that the promotional offer is on their website, they said my friend and i should be receiving our headsets 6-8 weeks after we receive our gift cards.