Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I used to like my Pre... until I got my Seidio extended (2600) battery. Now I'm in lust. I can't wait to get my hands on it (the phone, that is...)

My issue is that I want to mount it (again, get your mind out of the gutter) in my car and can't find an appropriate car mount that will fit what I am politely calling "The Chubby."

Anyone find a car mount that will work?
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FragU View Post
    I used to like my Pre... until I got my Seidio extended (2600) battery. Now I'm in lust. I can't wait to get my hands on it (the phone, that is...)

My issue is that I want to mount it (again, get your mind out of the gutter) in my car and can't find an appropriate car mount that will fit what I am politely calling "The Chubby."

Anyone find a car mount that will work?
    It's funny you mention this. I purchased a ProClip for my Pre for use with the standard battery. They give you the choice of one that fits when the slider is open, or one for when it's not. I ordered the one for when it's closed.

A week or so later I ordered and recieved the Seidio 2600 battery, which I really like. I was messing with it in my car and discovered that this ProClip holder fits the Pre with the 2600 extended battery PERFECT when the phone is slid open. I mean perfect.

Here is a link to the ProClip holder that I ordered.

http://www.proclipusa.com/?sectionpa...p_leftorright=

I will post some pictures with my Pre and the extended battery in the holder later.

Edit - Posted correct link.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    As I mentioned, here are some pictures of my Pre with the 2600 extended battery mounted in a ProClip holder. This holder is designed for the Pre with the standard battery when closed, but works perfectly with the Seidio 2600 when open.

My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre