Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What's the mA rating on the VZ charger? IIRC, the Pre requires at least 1100 mA, and a lot of chargers are only 1000 mA.

I bought two generic micro USB cables from Newegg.com, and they work brilliantly -- no special instructions, ceremonies, or rain-dances required.
  2. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    I got a snap-on case, screen protector, and car charger for $8.45 shipped on eBay...after reading this thread I was worried that the charger wouldn't work(and that's what I really wanted more than anything else in the package)...well it arrived in the mail today and when I plugged it in, it worked perfectly...started charging as fast as the wall charger...I'm a happy camper, as I spend a lot of time in my car for work and now if my battery gets low, I can just plug in and top off!...a well spent $9 IMO!
  3. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    update on my package....I like the screen protector, went on easily and looks good(but I just ordered a 2pack of the phantom skinz full body on sale,$16.72, because I want to cover the back as well)...the car charger works great(makes the whole deal worth it to me)...the case I've put on twice and taken it off twice(no broken tabs)...BUT, it did give my phone the oreo effect when it was on...I took it off and did the "press and slide" and the the phone went back to normal(no oreo)...the case looked good on, but I didn't like the oreo and I like the look of my naked palm.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    any new info regarding this? Its driving me nuts. Now my OEM charger is on the fritz, and I need to get a new one, rather not have to pay OEM prices...
    All of my OEM chargers work fine still
    I've been using the charger from my Bluetooth headset and it works fine. All my other cables work fine too.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Just bought a cheap third party wall charger today thinking it would be fine. It doesn't work and its only 650ma, I wish I would have researched this beforing buying.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by THETRUTH View Post
    I use this mini to micro adapter with my htc wall charger and it works, but you have to plug it in, open the slider and thit the power button. You will then hear the charging chime. Works everytime.

Kinda weird that it doesn't just start charging until I open the phone. I got it off ebay for $2.00
    Hi,

could you put the url here?

Thank you!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12