Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I bought the Seidio 2600 battery and the first night I had the phone I tried to take some pics but ended up with alot of glare in the pics. I took 3 more pics and the glare was still there. I took the back cover off and took pics and they were clear. I waited for the next night to take pics again with the cover on and didnt get as much glare, but a bit. Is anyone else having an issue with flash bounce or is it just me. I believe I have the new cover, my order was processed the PreCentral store on 9/3 so I think I have the new cover. Im hoping this isnt a problem with the cover. I love the battery life but use my camera lot and dont want to go back to the OEM battery.
    Email Seidio and see if they swap it out for you... Someone posted about the old and the new back, and they've made changes to the Seidio back, so it does better for the flash (the flash opening is a little bigger).
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I have emailed Seidio and looked on their site and the photos are the cover I have. Im assuming I have the newer cover but I havent read anything about anyone having an issue with the flash and the new cover.
    I bought this battery thinking that the flash wouldn't work but I didn't really care.

But by the time I bought they must have changed the back. Because the flash works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by m2iceman
    I bought the Seidio 2600 battery and the first night I had the phone I tried to take some pics but ended up with alot of glare in the pics. I took 3 more pics and the glare was still there. I took the back cover off and took pics and they were clear. I waited for the next night to take pics again with the cover on and didnt get as much glare, but a bit. Is anyone else having an issue with flash bounce or is it just me. I believe I have the new cover, my order was processed the PreCentral store on 9/3 so I think I have the new cover. Im hoping this isnt a problem with the cover. I love the battery life but use my camera lot and dont want to go back to the OEM battery.
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest and we are sorry about your experience! We indeed have a revised door out that has no flash issue. Please PM us the follow information and we will get one out to you free of charge!

1. Name
    2. Order Information
    3. Email Address
    4. Shipping Address.

If you purchased the battery some time after September 7th from Seidio Online, you should have the revised one. However, we cannot guarantee the stock status from third party vendors such as Amazon or eBay.

Hope this information helped, please let us know if you have any other questions!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    ooooo.the first customer should have first-class service.
    I received the new back yesterday and that corected the flash problem that I had.
    Fred