Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pico23 View Post
    I'll take my chances with a $22.50 shipped with a back cover. Oddly, I want my back cover to be a bit thicker so I can remove the hard cover on my pre.
    +1
    I love it. have had it a month and its great. I even got one for a friend and he says it is too big though. Anyone want it for 20 bucks (the extra, im keeping mine)
    What kind of battery life does it give?
    When not being nuts, i get two days out of it (1 exhcange, gmail, live.com) always syncing. Its probably just about double the stock battery!
    Do you have any references?
  6. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mclldavidson View Post
    What kind of battery life does it give?
    I get a full business day out of it with three emails and mixed usage( browse/apps/talk).
  7. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Do you have any references?
    what references ?
    You mean 3 email accounts going?
  9. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    You mean 3 email accounts going?
    Yup
    First one instant (outlook)
    Second yahoo every 15 mins
    Third Hotmail every 30 mins

and I also noticed the battery is cooler than the stock one when I charge or use Navigation.
    very nice
    And its still giving me great cycles..im def. happy with the purchase..easily double the oem batt.
  12. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    yup easily double ,only if the camera works without blocking the top part.
    OK I'm ordering one
    Hi all - I'm thinking of getting one of these Camerson Sino 2250 mAh batteries, and wanted to check a couple of things with those who already had them:

1. I presume it does not work with the touchstone ? [not such a big deal for me - I travel a lot and don't take the touchstone with me - just charge from laptop]

2. Does it still fit in the pouch that comes with the pre ? oddly this is a bigger issue for me. I quite like the pouch, and it stops the pre from getting damaged..

thanks in advance
    Rob
    I have 2 of them, no it does not work with touchstone. Yes it fits within the pouch that comes with the phone.

I have one for sale too.... 15 bucks if you want. Shipping to from within the usa is much faster too .
    I assume it will work with palm pre plus also?
    I noticed there was an article on this site on removing the battery on the palm pre plus.
    If they were the same, why would they show a seperate pre plus tutorial?
    Are the cases attaching exactly the same on the pre and pre plus?
    thanks
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    anybody noticed when using it for the first time first day that bettery percent usage reads wronge?!
    the Battery Percent reads 0% and still running a whole day, is that a commnon for first time or dose the pre cants handle this?!
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    anybody noticed when using it for the first time first day that bettery percent usage reads wronge?!
    the Battery Percent reads 0% and still running a whole day, is that a commnon for first time or dose the pre cants handle this?!
    I had the same problem. Is there a fix for this?
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    How much thickness does this add on roughly to the stock pre case?
    I really need a bigger battery as my overclocked pre drains battery like nothing ive ever seen before, i have to charge it around 2 to 3 times a day D:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12