1. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Not for the pre per se, just in general. Which of those two would you prefer. I am purchasing these for a friend's phone and she refuses to let me use PhantomSkinz which is what I like. She doesn't like the Seidio one because it doesn't cover as much.

Costwise I feel like the Boxwave is kind of steep, one per pack for like what $12?
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Hi,

This thread might help you~ Theres photos as well as good instructions on how to install screen protectors..

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...otector-2.html
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Boxwave might be high, but they have been ultra-high quality on every phone I have had. Worth every penny.
    I like Boxwave a lot. The real qustion for me is the Boxwave Anti Glare or Crystal. I had the Crystal on my old treo - very clear. I tried the Anti Glare for the Pre - NO Fingerprint smudges - and silky slippery smooth gliding around with all the gestures. Only problem is definitely takes away the vibrancy of the resolution. I just ordered the Crystal to compare which I like best. (Crystal comes w/ to versions - one covers more). Wish they could make a non fingerprint smooth crystal clear protector.
    Thanks to the comments on this board, I bought the Boxwave Crystal for two Pres in my family.

And after applying and using them, I'm very glad I did.
  6. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Thanks guys.