Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Bump

Has anyone had experience with the iGrip universal mount, versus the custom fit one? My concern is the fact that the custom ones seem to clip into the gap between the two halves of the phone. Is this true? Has this caused anyone else concern or is it just me lol?

For those of you who have been using the custom fit mounts did that create any issues?
    What happened to the $13 piece that doesn't included the vent clip? Seems like they took it down
    I know they say that it won't fit on the phone with a case/skin. I was thinking of getting a skin since my Pre was replaced due to a faulty power button. My old one got scratched a few times, and I'd like to keep this one "scratch-free. Does the iGrip work at all with the invisibleSHIELD?
    I got the iclip vent mount device a few months ago and was really happy with it. Until today when I found that the phone now falls out of the holder.

It looks like both of the little hook things have broken off of the main body of the holder! I have no idea how this happened, I have no recollection of doing it. No plastic bits I can find on my car rug either...

Bummed out.

The PreCentral store refers all support issues to the suppliers. And, the igrip link goes to a web site which clearly hasn't been updated in a long time. No mention of any Palm Pre products, and they describe a future product as releasing in January '08!
    +1 POS!!! Don't Buy It!!!!!!
    Symbol SPT1500 (Palm III w/laser barcode scanner) -> Treo 600 -> Treo 755p -> Pre
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234