Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I was curious to see what the bluetooth enhancements were on WebOS 1.2 and decided to give it a try. With my limited few calls, I can say that it is a world of difference on my 2008 Infiniti G35x with Navi. Almost no static and crackles are present and you can now transfer your phonebook! I love my Pre even better...can't wait for the official 1.2 release to come out.
    Glad it works better now. I know there were several complaints about Pre not working with car-kit BT, and 1.2 is supposed to fix most of that.
    Hallelulah!

Nice to see Palm is listening to its users' complaints.
    The Pre works with my car kit for almost everything...except for the hang up button. Pressing the hang up button on the car places the call on hold, very annoying. I really hope this is fixed in 1.2.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Wow that is wonderful news.. I about to switch out to a new one and i have been worried since!, i hope it is ok!
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    do you know if there is bluetooth file transfer in 1.2? I used to send files that way on my htc touch 1 and centro all the time.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    do you know if there is bluetooth file transfer in 1.2? I used to send files that way on my htc touch 1 and centro all the time.
    I don't think any of the bluetooth profiles have been changed. I still cannot transfer files using my Macbook Pro
    That is great news. It is one of my few peeves about the Pre and Infiniti.
    Finally. My Touch Pro didnt work in my QX56, and the Pre did but had crazy static. I am glad they finally fixed this.
    Thank goodness.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    this is great news!
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Awesome I also have a 2008 G35x with the same problem. Glad to know they finally fixed it.

Great car, huh! Although mine seems to be a scratch magnet.
    Mark F Chinsky
    Oh I soo hope what you say is true. My 09 Maxima misses my phone.....

If they fixed the HFP profile, headsets using it may work tons better too!!!!
    Does 1.2 support bt keyboards? I know that the Pre doesn't currently have support for said devices, I think that would be awesome if it did.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Same problems w/ my '09 Muano... Glad to hear they fixed it. Now if they'd just release it, I'd be set!
    Fantastic news ... I hope it's true
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    The Pre has always worked flawlessly in my car, since day one. Never had an issue and works perfect with every feature/function in the car.
    The Pre is wonderful except for the bluetooth functioning in my car (Infiniti G37). I hope the update will address this.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fitzla View Post
    The Pre has always worked flawlessly in my car, since day one. Never had an issue and works perfect with every feature/function in the car.
    Really informative there buddy!!!!
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    The Pre has always worked perfectly in my [OMIT CAR MAKE/MODEL/YEAR HERE], since day one as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast