Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by bd5times View Post
    Quick question for ulrmaker and mulcher. I don't see this problem, just curious what happens if you re-pair the phones to the car kit?
    I will try to pair it again tomorrow, but when the 1.2 release came out, I didn't have to pair the car with the phone over to make the static go away. I will pretty much give anything a try though.
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    I will try to pair it again tomorrow, but when the 1.2 release came out, I didn't have to pair the car with the phone over to make the static go away. I will pretty much give anything a try though.
    Ok, I did this and it seems to have cleared the sound drops. An odd note is that there were 2 pairings set up for the Pre, not sure how/why that happened or if it is related, but I deleted both pairings and re-paired and it seems clear. I will update if I need to re-pair EVERY time to clear the sound, (obviously, that would not be ideal) but for now, sounds good!
    Thanks for the info.
    I have a 2008 Infiniti EX35 and I am still having bluetooth problems. I have a new Palm Pre Plus. Not only do i get occasionall crackling, but now it seems to hang on dialing. It pairs every time but then it wont connect any calls.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Yea. Things were bautiful after 1.2, and then when 1.3, it all went to hell in a handbasket again.

Pre w/infinity G35x
    Mark F Chinsky
    Quote Originally Posted by mulcher View Post
    Yea. Things were bautiful after 1.2, and then when 1.3, it all went to hell in a handbasket again.

Pre w/infinity G35x
    Any idea how to fix it?
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    The only workaround is to disconnect the handsfree call and reconnect real quick and then for the remainder of the call it seems ok.

I'm getting so disappointed with Palm it's not funny. I think the future is bleak.
    Mark F Chinsky
    Quote Originally Posted by mulcher View Post
    The only workaround is to disconnect the handsfree call and reconnect real quick and then for the remainder of the call it seems ok.

I'm getting so disappointed with Palm it's not funny. I think the future is bleak.
    Thanx....but im not sure why your are dissapointed otherwise....besides this stupid glitch i have had nothing but awesomeness from the Pre Plus!
    Quote Originally Posted by roturn View Post
    Hey folks, need some help. Just got a 2010 Maxima and tried tranfering my phonebook and it is still a no go. I can't even do a manual transfer. What steps are people taking?

I tried just going into my contacts app and sending the phonebook to car kit, said it could not connect.

Then I went into the phonebook option in my car to manual transfer any entry and said "transfer entry" and the command was no understood.

Any help would be great.
    I'm having the same problem with my 2010 G37s... anyone know how to transfer the phonebook?
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to make big purchases. I bought a 2010 Nissan Altima today. One of the features I was looking forward to using was bluetooth. I was also planning on getting my first Pre later this week!!!

From what I have read there seems to be problems with Nissan bluetooth features and the Pre. Correct?

Are there any suggestions for these problems? Is any other places in the forums about installing the Pre to my Altima's Bluetooth?

If there are going to be problems installing a Pre to my car's Bluetooth it might just be a deal breaker with my Pre purchase.

This could be a real bummer; I am really looking forward to my pre! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Hey Lou. I just picked up my 2010 Altima this afternoon. I'm very happy with the car, but having problems with my Pre so far. It connects BlueTooth, and will receive and dial calls by phone number. I have not yet got it to copy my phone book.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Also when I try to play songs from my phone via the USB cable, the audio system says "Check Device" and won't go any further?

Again, looking for suggestions.

TIA,
    Jim
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123