Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mulcher View Post
    Awesome I also have a 2008 G35x with the same problem. Glad to know they finally fixed it.

Great car, huh! Although mine seems to be a scratch magnet.
    My buddy has a 2008 G35x (dark grey gunmetal color) and its the first car [i've actually spent some time in] that puts my fully loaded 2001 740i to shame... The car is wicked all around, especially the small addition of the Bose speakers IN the seats!

On Topic: I'm glad to hear 1.2's bluetooth has cleared up the connection issue... i really hate the occasional crackling i hear while streaming music through my T505...

As i've learned from the past tho (being a windows mobile user/customizer for years now), I will just wait for the official 1.2 release... no need to tease myself
    Ok, I'll confirm, with the prereleased 1.2 from a few weeks ago, yes, it does fix Nissan/Infinity.

works great on my 09 Nis Maxima. Even transferred the phonebook. First time I've had a phone that WOULD do that...
    Compusmurf - does it push the address book automatically every time you get in your car (via the OBEX protocol) or do you have to tell the Pre to do it every time?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the 09 Nissan - I have a 07 Mercedes.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    At least with my Infiniti/Nissan setup, I have to transfer the contact list manually and then the car will store the numbers. If you added new numbers, I assume that you would need to send it to the car again.
    1 time thing that YOU initiate.

I could probably wipe and repush, dunno. First time any phone ever synced with my car like that....
    Ditto for me I have an 09 Murano and I cant use my pre it's very frustrating. I sure hope 1.2 fixes it!
    I will add that the Pre also crackles and pops like crazy with my 2009 Infiniti G37S. Sometimes it makes it impossible to communicate. Also, can't transfer contacts. Otherwise, it works great with dialing, ringing, answering.

I am extremely excited to hear that perhaps after the 1.2 update it might fix this problem. The electronics in the Infiniti are top-notch, so I was quite upset with the static/crackles.
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    The Pre works with my car kit for almost everything...except for the hang up button. Pressing the hang up button on the car places the call on hold, very annoying. I really hope this is fixed in 1.2.
    I have the same problem on my Acura. The only time a call actually hangs up is if I am on a call with another mobile phone.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Perfect fix - no static, no crackling noises, crystal clear conversation!!!! 2007 G35X with Nav/Bose
    OMG! I can now *hear* the caller in my 2009 Infiniti G37S after updating to 1.2!! Happy!!!!!!!!

Oh, and you can upload the whole phonebook to the car now and that works too!
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I am so happy to hear this has been fixed. Great job Palm for listening to your customers. Its things as small as this that makes me happy that I purchased the Pre.
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Hey folks, need some help. Just got a 2010 Maxima and tried tranfering my phonebook and it is still a no go. I can't even do a manual transfer. What steps are people taking?

I tried just going into my contacts app and sending the phonebook to car kit, said it could not connect.

Then I went into the phonebook option in my car to manual transfer any entry and said "transfer entry" and the command was no understood.

Any help would be great.
    is it possible to stream music through bluetooth? i have an 08 FX35 and finally got my bluetooth to work today. i thought i read you can play music on it too, but i went to my music player and it just played on the phone, is this even possible, and if so how?
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    cool
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    anyone with a 2007 g35 able to get this to add contacts? I tried but nothing
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    I have a 2007 G35 w/ Nav&Bose and on my Pre I have webOS 1.3.1 Configuration Sprint 2.0 and Hardware version A.. Still have the 'static' and disconnect issues.
    Any ideas where to turn next..?

thanks,
    Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by bobprivate View Post
    I have a 2007 G35 w/ Nav&Bose and on my Pre I have webOS 1.3.1 Configuration Sprint 2.0 and Hardware version A.. Still have the 'static' and disconnect issues.
    Any ideas where to turn next..?

thanks,
    Bob
    Same with the 2009 Nissan Altima with Nav & Bose. It's not that it Still doesn't work, it seems like they reverted to whatever BT they were using in 1.0. The entire 1.2 build BT was smooth as silk. The 1.3 upgrade has brought back all of the static issues we had before. At least we know it's DEFINITELY a software issue. I am very bummed about this.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    Same with the 2009 Nissan Altima with Nav & Bose. It's not that it Still doesn't work, it seems like they reverted to whatever BT they were using in 1.0. The entire 1.2 build BT was smooth as silk. The 1.3 upgrade has brought back all of the static issues we had before. At least we know it's DEFINITELY a software issue. I am very bummed about this.
    I too have the same problem with my 2008 G35x. Looks like somebody forgot to put the 1.2 patch in the 1.31 release.

I haven't tried it lately, but I THINK it's fixed in 1.3.5.1. Can anybody confirm?
    Mark F Chinsky
    Quick question for ulrmaker and mulcher. I don't see this problem, just curious what happens if you re-pair the phones to the car kit?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast