1.    #1  
    Are these any good? They seem to be a new product with better battery life according to their descriptions anywhere. Anybody buy one yet?

I'm afraid of buying the Seidio extended battery since there have been some problems with faulty contacts.
    My friend, The search button is your friend

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...h-battery.html

seidio has also fixed there problem check that topic out to...
    Quote Originally Posted by ageyoung24 View Post
    Are these any good? They seem to be a new product with better battery life according to their descriptions anywhere. Anybody buy one yet?

I'm afraid of buying the Seidio extended battery since there have been some problems with faulty contacts.
    The Amzer looks like a repackaged of "Mugen". I would go with the Mugen 1400mAh because it's 50% cheaper than Amzer 1400mAh -- no shipping fee from Hong Kong, takes about 7 days. See the separate thread about Munge 1400mAh.

For the Seidio 1350mAh, they had the resets issue on early batches made. They've been corrected and they shipped with the new batteries that fit.

Hope that helps.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rperalta View Post
    The Amzer looks like a repackaged of "Mugen". I would go with the Mugen 1400mAh because it's 50% cheaper than Amzer 1400mAh -- no shipping fee from Hong Kong, takes about 7 days. See the separate thread about Munge 1400mAh.

For the Seidio 1350mAh, they had the resets issue on early batches made. They've been corrected and they shipped with the new batteries that fit.

Hope that helps.
    are there still those batteries in circulation... they have the seidio on sale on amazon for 36.50 but the reviews were not good.
    get the mugen, i ordered one i haven't gotten it yet but read the topic on the mugen its working great so far and its only 30$ with a coupon code vacation2009, it really can't be beat.

link to mugen -----> Welcome

there currently sold out of the 1400mah so you'll have to wait about a week before they ship one out to you so i would say you would have to wait 2 - 2 1/2 weeks to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ageyoung24 View Post
    are there still those batteries in circulation... they have the seidio on sale on amazon for 36.50 but the reviews were not good.
    I would get it from Seidio's website. The other resellers (like Amazon, etc.) might still be selling the old ones.