Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    now im rockin

feels really nice, and its easy snap on 2 piece that fits really well. For $30 it puts the $20 best buy one to shame!

<br><br>

***** UPDATE

All faceplates are now up to buy at

Ed Hardy Palm Pre Faceplate Cases

Office Depot and Best buy carry Blackberry and iPhone Ed Hardy Faceplates

Thanks to everyone who felt the need to post how ******y Ed Hardy is. Your comments are much appreciated. For constructive people or anyone who has had a girlfriend in the last 5-6 years, here is some info so you don't have to go through all these posts

- ****************This faceplate IS touchstone compatible************** the one i had was a sample.

I have emailed the company (who have actually looked at this thread) and they said they have teamed up with Palm on a number of celebrity events and custom VIP products in the past including the Emmyes and Oscars. Palm recently launched the Pixi at Mercedez Benz Fashion Week and these Ed Hardy Pre faceplates were part of a celeb giveaway package! A touchstone version may be in the works from the impression I got.

Good to know Palm is where they need to be here.. normally the Telecom sponsor for Fashion Week last few years has been Blackberry who promote their new curves.. guess Palm was sexier this year

- This is one of 8 other designs that will be available. The product just launched last week and is not yet up on the website. Email sales@donedhardyicing.com for a Pre Release Version. They have set it up so that anyone who tells them they were referred from Pre Central gets 10% off their faceplate!

- Apparently they are going to be talking to Pre Central about carrying the item in the store online in all designs

- The product ships with a nice anti glare screen protector

-
    Last edited by wahili; 12/03/2009 at 06:09 PM. Reason: updates for questions
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Is it touchstone compatible?
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Yea if it's touchstone compatible it is nice!
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Don't like the front to much, but the back cover is very nice.
    Ugh Ed Hardy. Just got ****** chills, any other backplate designers?
    Looks interesting.

I don't see it on the website...am I missing something?
    That's too bad.
    Someone should just start making cool looking touchstone backs like the pixie has. I would buy one.
    Sorry, Ed Hardy blows
    Beautiful looking cover.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Under the "Love Kills Slow" logo Palm should add "Battery Dies Fast"

lol
    I can't find any mention of Palm Pre on Ed Hardy Icing - Fashion Accessories for Your Mobile Lifestyle can anyone point me in the right direction?
    ewww ed hardy? when is that going to die along with von dutch?

ew ew.
    Sweet! does it come with orange spray tan, eyeliner, some axe body spray, and d_o_u_c_h_e_y sleeve tattoos.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by blackmagic01; 09/11/2009 at 05:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    Sweet! does it come with orange spray tan, eyeliner, some axe body spray, and d_o_u_c_h_e_y sleeve tattoos.
    dont forget the "pencil thin d0uchebag beard"
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    dont forget the "pencil thin d0uchebag beard"
    Oh my friend i have a master list of how to spot and and avoid d0uchery. it's like 29 things long, like tribal armband tats, complicated facial hair, v neck t-shirts, pastel polos, excess use of hair gel, two tone sunglasses that paris hilton could wear, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    Someone should just start making cool looking touchstone backs like the pixie has. I would buy one.
    I can make butifull looking "stickers" for the back of pre's. They would be like the Skinz wraps for phones and laptops. I will post a pick soon of what I got on mine. And YES the work with the touchstone.

Update- just to give you an idea here is the file I used until I can get a pic of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pattavino; 09/11/2009 at 05:52 PM. Reason: update
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Oh my friend i have a master list of how to spot and and avoid d0uchery. it's like 29 things long, like tribal armband tats, complicated facial hair, v neck t-shirts, pastel polos, excess use of hair gel, two tone sunglasses that paris hilton could wear, etc
    there are 2 species of the ****** in my neighborhood...the frat boy and the hipster.
    lawls
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    there are 2 species of the ****** in my neighborhood...the frat boy and the hipster.
    i hate both
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast