Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHemi View Post
    By the way....all the PRE stuff available from Ed Hardy is now up on the website.
    rofl I don think its legit I cuz didnt see a place to put in my social security number to order these cool ed hardy plates so it cant be reel haha lolz
    no 'Thanks'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedcas View Post
    I can't seem to get away from this thread.
    CheckAttachment 32392 out the attached. This guy was apple picking yesterday, and if you look closely you will see, that yes, his shoes are indeed bedazzled!
    eww and his straight cut jeans haha
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    This thread cracks me up.
    Darcy's Law: Q=KA (dh/dl)
    christian-audigier-ca-clothing.jpg
    LOL, yep he's my hero! (sarcasm)
    Whenever I go to the mall with my friends, I make sure to hold my skateboard so that everyone can see it's got Ed Hardy on the bottom.

I'm so cool! When I finally get a car, you can bet I'm going to get a big Ed Hardy sticker and everyone is going to be jealous of me
    no 'Thanks'
    You two are missing the point. Making money off of stupid people is hilarious!
    Darcy's Law: Q=KA (dh/dl)
    That's the easiest way to make money... convince someone something is unique, affordable, and necessary to be hip, cool, or whatever, is just pure genius. I bow at their marketing greatness...
    no 'Thanks'
    i like the back plate design its very nice (in my borat voice)
    palm pre rawks!!!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    hey everyone, so I've confirmed that officially these products are going to be available Nov 1st in 4 or 5 designs. Like I told some ppl I picked mine up at a tradeshow in vegas when it launched. I'm getting together a wholesale buy. Need to get 50 orders together to get a $15 price point and normally $30-$40. So far I've received about 25 inquiries via PM so continue to do so and we can all get some. If nothing else you can throw em on ebay for $50. But by mid nov I was told it will be in best buy, office depot and apple stores nationwide.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    eww....

first of all. christian audigier is not a designer. do you remember von dutch? shirts and hats with a label stuck on them doesn't require any sort of fashion design

Valentino
    Louis Vuitton
    Marc Jacobs

are designers...ed hardy is just trashy.

having taste in clothes doesn't not make you nerd
    Von Dutch (Kenny Howard) died in '92. He was a hot rodding legend - the master of pinstriping.

Don Ed Hardy revitalized the tattoo stylings previously made popular by Sailor Jerry and has decades of great work of differing genres.

I'm not really a fan of Audiger's, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pint View Post
    Von Dutch (Kenny Howard) died in '92. He was a hot rodding legend - the master of pinstriping.

Don Ed Hardy revitalized the tattoo stylings previously made popular by Sailor Jerry and has decades of great work of differing genres.

I'm not really a fan of Audiger's, however.
    ****! Thank You!!!!!

Ohhh and BTW, of all the talk of marketing in this thread...... I could go for some Sailor Jerry's Rum ..... mmmmmm NOM NOM NOM. And no it's not because of the name or the tattoo artist (even though I do respect his work fully), **** just tastes good and I like it!
    ew
    Last week I went front to back on an ebay search for "Palm Pre" (112 pages) and looked for a case that might be worth buying. I personally dislike almost all the cases out for the Pre, as they offer no semblance of uniqueness. Most just colored copies of one another. Well I found just one that I even thought about purchasing. It's not like any of the other Ed Hardy cases on that site, nor did I see a duplicate of this case. Having just received it today, I can safely say this case is top notch. Works great with the touchstone with no mods. Has the same rubbery grip as the touchstone back (now on the sides and front too!) Snaps on flush and feels absolutely great.

I wouldn't give two sh**s if Mickey Rooney designed this case, it feels smooth, looks great, and protects the Pre.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Nice but its a knockoff.

Ed Hardy Palm Pre Faceplate Cases
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili View Post
    Nice but its a knockoff.

Ed Hardy Palm Pre Faceplate Cases
    How do you figure its a knockoff, I checked and they are licensed products.
    Quote Originally Posted by K4p741nkrunch View Post
    Last week I went front to back on an ebay search for "Palm Pre" (112 pages) and looked for a case that might be worth buying. I personally dislike almost all the cases out for the Pre, as they offer no semblance of uniqueness. Most just colored copies of one another. Well I found just one that I even thought about purchasing. It's not like any of the other Ed Hardy cases on that site, nor did I see a duplicate of this case. Having just received it today, I can safely say this case is top notch. Works great with the touchstone with no mods. Has the same rubbery grip as the touchstone back (now on the sides and front too!) Snaps on flush and feels absolutely great.

I wouldn't give two sh**s if Mickey Rooney designed this case, it feels smooth, looks great, and protects the Pre.
    NICE!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    No no i was saying, the one posted above by K4p741nkrunch is a knockoff.
    The link i posted is the real stuff.
    Its a good looking case man. Dose it work with touchstone?
    Great ! I know Ed Hardy Brand designer ChristianAudigier have a ‘KingofJeans’ reputation. Now, with the summer arrival,I think discount ed hardy will be liked by more people ! Not only young people like Ed Hardy, it is also a popular brand in Hollywood. Ed Hardy superb composition and color-rich design makes a simple T-Shirt line has become street fashion, ed hardy makes people look forward the future look forward.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456