Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    This thread is even funnier when imagining the people posting in it..
    Yes, very funny. We got 1 guy ripping off a bunch of tattoo flashes, to print on whatever he can. Then get the next ***** to pay 10 times for it on a shirt/shoes, etc, yes smart. Long run, you all are morons. I myself take it serious, you earn it, not buy it. My body is 80% tattoo and a reverend so earn it. This guy, did not earn it, its profit. Respect the REAL artist.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    the REAL artist licensed it out to him and hes making bag loads of cash too.
    Im soooo stoked!!!...I just picked up an ED HARDY belt!!!!!....

Its light blue and black and it features a flaming skull harley motorcycle chopper and it says "Live To Ride"!!!...Im not really into skulls but a flaming skull chopper is just too cool!!!...It has brass rivets and the guy who sold it to me said it will last 20 years!!!....and it cost me $55!!!...im loving this belt thank you all you ed hardy haters I couldnt have done it without you!!!!

Let the ewwwwwwwsss commence!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Where are theses faceplates sold?
    All you're missing is the ph4ggoty rhinestones on your pre to complete the look. Bedazzle that shlt son.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    All you're missing is the ph4ggoty rhinestones on your pre to complete the look. Bedazzle that shlt son.
    I take offense to your comment. As a gay man, I know that any self-respecting 'mo wouldn't be caught dead wearing Ed Hardy.
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Ed Hardy is a brand of clothing put out by designer Christian Audigier. Their designer T-Shirts are normally $60 to $160.
    Actually, Ed Hardy is a tattoo "artist" who has marketed and licensed his artwork. There are licenses to other people and companies besides Audigier. Costco sells Ed Hardy t-shirts for $15.

Don Ed Hardy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Quote Originally Posted by mattickus View Post
    I take offense to your comment. As a gay man, I know that any self-respecting 'mo wouldn't be caught dead wearing Ed Hardy.
    I take offense to your comment.

As a gay man, I don't need you perpetuating the stereotype that we are all "fashion divas"
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    I take offense to your comment.

As a gay man, I don't need you perpetuating the stereotype that we are all "fashion divas"
    LOLz. FWIW, I typed this while wearing a ~$7 t-shirt from Target.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I'd dig some original Sailor Jerry or Ed Roth designs...those would be SWEET!
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post

Its light blue and black and it features a flaming skull harley motorcycle chopper and it says "Live To Ride"!!!...Im not really into skulls but a flaming skull chopper is just too cool!!!...It has brass rivets and the guy who sold it to me said it will last 20 years!!!....and it cost me $55!!!...im loving this belt thank you all you ed hardy haters I couldnt have done it without you!!!!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!
    How can I get a couple of these, Ive emailed him a couple times and he doesnt respond? David D.
    I see people in clubs all the time wearing this crappy t-shirts. Most of the girls I talk to think guys are idiots if they think a $160 t-shirt will bring in the ladies...

I could see someone wanting this cover because of the artistic appeal, but most people don't buy ed hardy for that--they buy it for the dbag image that they get to live behind once they own it/wear it/etc
    no 'Thanks'
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I can't seem to get away from this thread.
    CheckCIMG0088.jpg out the attached. This guy was apple picking yesterday, and if you look closely you will see, that yes, his shoes are indeed bedazzled!
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by threefiftyli View Post
    Looks interesting.

I don't see it on the website...am I missing something?
    re-read the original post....it stated NOT ON WEBSITE YET
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
    I see people in clubs all the time wearing this crappy t-shirts. Most of the girls I talk to think guys are idiots if they think a $160 t-shirt will bring in the ladies...

I could see someone wanting this cover because of the artistic appeal, but most people don't buy ed hardy for that--they buy it for the **** image that they get to live behind once they own it/wear it/etc
    I like Ed Hardy Designs.....And I own some of his clothes, but not because of any ones thoughts..because I like them....and I only pay wholesale LOL..would never pay retail for it..WAY TOO MUCH CASH
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post

LOL AND YOU BELIEVED THE 20 YEARS BIT???

Did ya get it in writting, with a contact address to get the warranty when it gives out?

LMAO
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I can't find any mention of Palm Pre on Ed Hardy Icing - Fashion Accessories for Your Mobile Lifestyle can anyone point me in the right direction?

Here's a link that should take you to the palm pree stuff...just scroll through the ones shown.

Ed Hardy Icing - Fashion Accessories for Your Mobile Lifestyle

goto products, then faceplates
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    By the way....all the PRE stuff available from Ed Hardy is now up on the website.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast