Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danno1769 View Post
    Nice case man who cares what people think.
    Nice case, "man who cares what people think" (sarcasm)

or

Nice case man, who cares what people think (compliment)?

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    all i gotta say is

or
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dgXEHqELT7A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dgXEHqELT7A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    lols @ed hardy
    "Who cares what people think?"

uh, if they didn't care, they would not be wearing Ed Hardy. Where regular-*** t-shirts are $50.
    no 'Thanks'
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
    "Who cares what people think?"

uh, if they didn't care, they would not be wearing Ed Hardy. Where regular-*** t-shirts are $50.
    I wear Tommy clothing, does that make me a racist bigot? no

And was looking at the case for the art rather than the artist.. I guess thats a crime around here
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Sorry to bust, as I don't post frequently, but I can't help myself here. People who think Ed Hardy is cool will one day hang Thomas Kinkade prints on their walls and call it 'art'

Girls in Levi's and T-shirts are the ****** as well.
    hahaha this thread is soooo funny you guys are totally cool for this one thanks!...esp to the hardy haters you are the best!!.... Wow I see I have some real fashionistas on my hands!!!!.....to be honest we all got pres so Im not mad at you this is like a family fight!!

So yea the only ed hardy I own is one pair of ed hardy chucks (sneakers for those fashion experts who dont kno what chucks are lol) but thanks for letting me know how many Ed Hardy haters there are out there!!...Now I'll be sure to buy more!!
    I must admit, this thread is comedy.

I have actually held one of these plates and while the design may not be what you are into, the craftsmanship on the faceplates is top quality.

These are not cheap feeling and constructed faceplates. If that stands for anything.

I may get one but from another of the companies designs, like one from Romero Britto
    Darcy's Law: Q=KA (dh/dl)
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    hahaha this thread is soooo funny you guys are totally cool for this one thanks!...esp to the hardy haters you are the best!!.... Wow I see I have some real fashionistas on my hands!!!!.....to be honest we all got pres so Im not mad at you this is like a family fight!!

So yea the only ed hardy I own is one pair of ed hardy chucks (sneakers for those fashion experts who dont kno what chucks are lol) but thanks for letting me know how many Ed Hardy haters there are out there!!...Now I'll be sure to buy more!!
    donnt buy it! it will go the same way as von dutch soon! ...you still have their trucker hats, dont lie
    Who is Ed Hardy?
    Quote Originally Posted by BucsnNoles View Post
    Who is Ed Hardy?
    i wish i could say the same
    Who is Ed Hardy?
    Ed Hardy is a brand of clothing put out by designer Christian Audigier. Their designer T-Shirts are normally $60 to $160.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Ed Hardy is a brand of clothing put out by designer Christian Audigier. Their designer T-Shirts are normally $60 to $160.
    So are you telling me that people pay $160 for a T-shirt.....or even $60 for a T-shirt? HA! That might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
    these are their super cool kicks

So are you telling me that people pay $160 for a T-shirt.....or even $60 for a T-shirt? HA! That might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
    It's a bit out of my price range too! I've only seen movie stars and such wearing it. I think Hulk Hogan the wrestler wears it.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    these are their super cool kicks
    They're ugly as hell. What do those run? About $3000?
    They're ugly as hell. What do those run? About $3000?
    more than likely, but hey... they are made by the ever so delicate hands of chinese children, so its WORTH it
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    The swimsuits are $250. But where have you been.. a good suit can cost $5000... women spend $500+ regularly on shoes and I know some women who spend over $5k for one business outfit.. regardless of how anti-establishment one may be, designer clothing has been around for far longer than Ed Hardy... just like people pay more for an iPhone because it is the designer brand of choice for mobile phone users.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili View Post
    Thanks to everyone who felt the need to post how ******y Ed Hardy is. Your comments are much appreciated. For constructive people or anyone who has had a girlfriend in the last 5-6 years, here is some info so you don't have to go through all these posts
    But Ed Hardy is sh!tty. Also, if you're going to cry about people not liking your case, at least post it in the correct forum.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre-accessories/
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili View Post
    The swimsuits are $250. But where have you been.. a good suit can cost $5000... women spend $500+ regularly on shoes and I know some women who spend over $5k for one business outfit.. regardless of how anti-establishment one may be, designer clothing has been around for far longer than Ed Hardy... just like people pay more for an iPhone because it is the designer brand of choice for mobile phone users.
    I personally don't have anything against it being 'designer' because it isn't. Its trashy, tacky, and juvenile at the price of actual 'designer' clothes
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast