1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    i don't really care about Ed Hardy. I just don't like d0uche bags. I'm trying to help here. D0uches can be saved people. It's just they are completely unaware of their inherent wackness. And sorry, they just happen to wear a lot of Ed Hardy along with other D0uchey indicators like Affliction, Von D0uche, orange spray tan, axe body spray, blinged out crosses, tattoos of tribal armbands, tweety bird tats, girly star tats, Tasmanian Devil tats, pink collar popped walmart polos, bandanas even though they aren't gangsters, large look at me custom blinged belt buckles, v neck sweaters 3 sizes too small, oversized trucker hats strangely tilted at exactly 45 degrees, fedoras, gelled up fo-hawks, large women's sunglasses, and eye liner.

As for me. I'll put it this way. I ain't no nerd and I pull women in Levis and a plain t-shirt. That's all I need. But I have game. Everybody can't be as dope as me.
    You my good sir, win the internets tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili View Post
    Axe should bottle you and start sellin that raw male perfection to the masses.
    Oh merde (silly PreCentral forum censorship!), now that was funny!.

Who the hell's gonna clean the Coke out my screen now??
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili View Post
    Yo your avatar is an ed hardy esque graphic I think blackmagic..get rid of it or I guess automatically youre a ******.. Because apparently wearing a brand automatically makes you into a specific kind of person. But don't bother replying to this..you'll probably be too busy pullin women and being dope. Axe should bottle you and start sellin that raw male perfection to the masses. Thanks for tellin us all how you roll you big pimp you
    Pullin' women? Nope. I got enough women issues that i don't need to go out looking to find more right now. I was busy eating at El Pollo Loco. Perfection? Nope. I'm just not a tool. And I don't need more then my own intellect to get a girl.

Regardless, My Avatar is a drawing of the Loa Baron Samedi. The Haitian Voodoo God of death, among other things. He has great power in Black Magic which from my login name i'm sure you can imagine, I like. He is typically represented by a man with a skull face and top hat. You may recall him being used as a villain in the Jame's Bond Movie "Live and let Die."

i got it off deviant art http://roggi-roggi.deviantart.com/ar...medi-117023632

and you can see the artists other work here. Roggi-Roggi's Gallery As you can see his art looks nothing like Ed Hardy.

Now if he had it been Ed Hardy the cross would have been right side up, full of fake rhinestones from the mall kiosk, and it would have a witty banner above it saying like something like "D0uche before Dishonor."
    Love James Bond.

Have no clue what or who "Ed Hardy" is.

Read this entire thread, and I still don't get it. Whatever. I'm just glad it has NOTHING to do with James Bond.

Gonna watch some Bond movies now.
    Pullin' women? Nope. I got enough women issues that i don't need to go out looking to find more right now. I was busy eating at El Pollo Loco. Perfection? Nope. I'm just not a tool. And I don't need more then my own intellect to get a girl.

Regardless, My Avatar is a drawing of the Loa Baron Samedi. The Haitian Voodoo God of death, among other things. He has great power in Black Magic which from my login name i'm sure you can imagine, I like. He is typically represented by a man with a skull face and top hat. You may recall him being used as a villain in the Jame's Bond Movie "Live and let Die."

i got it off deviant art Baron Samedi by ~Roggi-Roggi on deviantART

and you can see the artists other work here. Roggi-Roggi's Gallery As you can see his art looks nothing like Ed Hardy.

Now if he had it been Ed Hardy the cross would have been right side up, full of fake rhinestones from the mall kiosk, and it would have a witty banner above it saying like something like "D0uche before Dishonor."
    ewww rhinestones, and yeah and it sounds like someone got schooled
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    wow i wasn't on a for a few days and got bombarded with PMs, ok for everyone who has asked...

- I will post images of the side tomorrow and the inside of the faceplate which is interesting as well

- Will also show a better image that shows how the faceplate works as a 2 piece.
    An affliction one would be a lot better.
    It puts the one from BB to shame? Haha ur the one that should be ashame for putting that ugly faceplate on ur pre really ugly waste of money
    I immediately thought of hotchickswithd_ouchebags dotcom when I saw the headline for this thread
    BlackMag your avatar is not ed hardy but u cant deny it looks like something ed hardy stuff with the skulls and playing card theme....ed hardy has tons of skulls and cards motifs....your avatar might as well be ed hardy dude so you are somewhat hypocritical...not literally but close enough for you to have to give us a long drawn out explanation...

I just wish some of you people werent so judgmental judging people by their clothes instead of their character....give people a chance even if they are rocking ed hardy you never know it might be a gift

but you can be judgmental if you want to we need all types of people in this world including haters.....
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I ****ing hate ed hardy
    D0uches can be saved people. It's just they are completely unaware of their inherent wackness. And sorry, they just happen to wear a lot of Ed Hardy along with other D0uchey indicators like Affliction, Von D0uche, orange spray tan, axe body spray, blinged out crosses, tattoos of tribal armbands, tweety bird tats, girly star tats, Tasmanian Devil tats, pink collar popped walmart polos, bandanas even though they aren't gangsters, large look at me custom blinged belt buckles, v neck sweaters 3 sizes too small, oversized trucker hats strangely tilted at exactly 45 degrees, fedoras, gelled up fo-hawks, large women's sunglasses, and eye liner.
    I like the way this thread is going. Lets add to the list.

Some other indicators; multiple earings, nose rings, or overly obvious body piercings, anything "tribal" on obviously "non-tribal" people, not available in nature hair coloring...red/blue, bleach blond on a guy...extra points for dark roots and brows, people who dress like they are in a band...all the time, heavy amounts of metal...gold, chrome, 3 pound watches, "Designer" jeans with patterns on the back pockets, T-shirts that say stuff like "No I won't fix your computer.", pants so loose that they constantly have to be pulled up with designer underwear showing underneath, cowboy boots and lariats on someone who's never seen a live cow, designer sweats worn as everyday clothes, lip pursing, multi-colored designer eyewear, $200 patent leather basketball shoes...extra points for silver...extra bonus for someone who couldn't dribble a ball to save their life, chrome 22's on a Honda Civic...any tires sticking 2 or more inches out past the fenderwalls, blacked out headlights, .....
    Last edited by Disaster; 09/14/2009 at 07:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I can't find any mention of Palm Pre on Ed Hardy Icing - Fashion Accessories for Your Mobile Lifestyle can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Lol @ there being 2 more pages of thread with nobody responding to the question
    Quote Originally Posted by threefiftyli View Post
    Looks interesting.

I don't see it on the website...am I missing something?
    I e-mailed Ed Hardy and a lady responded back to me, I gave her the specs and I'm waiting on her e-mail. I'll let you know what she tells me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    I like the way this thread is going. Lets add to the list.

Some other indicators; multiple earings, nose rings, or overly obvious body piercings, anything "tribal" on obviously "non-tribal" people, not available in nature hair coloring...red/blue, bleach blond on a guy...extra points for dark roots and brows, people who dress like they are in a band...all the time, heavy amounts of metal...gold, chrome, 3 pound watches, "Designer" jeans with patterns on the back pockets, T-shirts that say stuff like "No I won't fix your computer.", pants so loose that they constantly have to be pulled up with designer underwear showing underneath, cowboy boots and lariats on someone who's never seen a live cow, designer sweats worn as everyday clothes, lip pursing, multi-colored designer eyewear, $200 patent leather basketball shoes...extra points for silver...extra bonus for someone who couldn't dribble a ball to save their life, chrome 22's on a Honda Civic...any tires sticking 2 or more inches out past the fenderwalls, blacked out headlights, .....
    don't forget, clear taillights on anything besides a Lexus
    no 'Thanks'
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    It is touchstone compatible!
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    Its so easy to hate....much harder to build and create....and whats wrong with trends?...Jesus Christ started a trend and He still has followers....

creating trends means you are able to use your vision to connect with what a lot people will want...lets see you ed hardy haters create a trend lol!!!...its like a building a house of cards when your hating big brother walks into the room...what took you time and effort to build is destroyed in an instant...

keep saying "ewww" you haters its your favorite word i see hahaha!!

btw LV almost started the whole icon/monogram thing centuries ago....marc jacobs is dope something we agree on...
    People still say dope???? seriously? It took way too short of a time for that term to turn around, so it's obviously not cool again yet. Try again Hardy boy.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Ed Hardy - The Demise Of Western Civilization
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Nice case man who cares what people think.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast