Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    lawls
    you think i'm BSing. I decided to quantify it so that i could make sure that i could not be mistake for a d-bag. And so that i could see them coming and run.
    Great, are they going to come up with the faux hawk and affliction covers too?
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Haha its like a "When Nerds Attack" marathon in here. ..Since its all hate in here I got about 15 PMs asking where to buy so don't worry about all the negativity if you want some color. Its a faceplate people... Vent your frustrations about life elsewhere.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Ew, Ed Hardy.
    I would definately rock an Ed Hardy case!!....all you ed hardy haters need to post some pics of yourselves so we can see your impeccable fashion sense lol...bottom line christian audigier is a dope designer...hate on!!!
    eww....

first of all. christian audigier is not a designer. do you remember von dutch? shirts and hats with a label stuck on them doesn't require any sort of fashion design

Valentino
    Louis Vuitton
    Marc Jacobs

are designers...ed hardy is just trashy.

having taste in clothes doesn't not make you nerd
    You really need fake tattoos? These nutty people making morons rich. Give me a marker, I'll draw a fake tattoo on you and charge you $1, make me rich...
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    youre missing the point.. Audigier knows what Ed Hardy is.. and thats why he cleared $100M last year.. hes a business man.
    here read this...

Ed Hardy Press
    i'll pass. i know the whole story.

christian also did von dutch and what happened to that?

and 100M doesn't mean its not ugly...im sure the hannah montana clothing line made at least that last year too
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Sorry, Ed Hardy blows
    Most trendy crap does.... yogurt, Apple products, etc.... you get the point .
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Damn! A riced-out Pre. Now all it needs is a hood scoop, fart-can and wing. Do you have the Mugen battery?
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    eww....

first of all. christian audigier is not a designer. do you remember von dutch? shirts and hats with a label stuck on them doesn't require any sort of fashion design

Valentino
    Louis Vuitton
    Marc Jacobs

are designers...ed hardy is just trashy.

having taste in clothes doesn't not make you nerd
    Its so easy to hate....much harder to build and create....and whats wrong with trends?...Jesus Christ started a trend and He still has followers....

creating trends means you are able to use your vision to connect with what a lot people will want...lets see you ed hardy haters create a trend lol!!!...its like a building a house of cards when your hating big brother walks into the room...what took you time and effort to build is destroyed in an instant...

keep saying "ewww" you haters its your favorite word i see hahaha!!

btw LV almost started the whole icon/monogram thing centuries ago....marc jacobs is dope something we agree on...
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Nice! Looking forward to a touchstone version.
    i don't really care about Ed Hardy. I just don't like d0uche bags. I'm trying to help here. D0uches can be saved people. It's just they are completely unaware of their inherent wackness. And sorry, they just happen to wear a lot of Ed Hardy along with other D0uchey indicators like Affliction, Von D0uche, orange spray tan, axe body spray, blinged out crosses, tattoos of tribal armbands, tweety bird tats, girly star tats, Tasmanian Devil tats, pink collar popped walmart polos, bandanas even though they aren't gangsters, large look at me custom blinged belt buckles, v neck sweaters 3 sizes too small, oversized trucker hats strangely tilted at exactly 45 degrees, fedoras, gelled up fo-hawks, large women's sunglasses, and eye liner.

As for me. I'll put it this way. I ain't no nerd and I pull women in Levis and a plain t-shirt. That's all I need. But I have game. Everybody can't be as dope as me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Man, I hate "designer brands." They represent the weaker portion of our species, if you ask me.
    no 'Thanks'
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    blackmagic01 might be my favorite person on these boards.
    Me thinks he doth protest too much.
    Darcy's Law: Q=KA (dh/dl)
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Yo your avatar is an ed hardy esque graphic I think blackmagic..get rid of it or I guess automatically youre a ******.. Because apparently wearing a brand automatically makes you into a specific kind of person. But don't bother replying to this..you'll probably be too busy pullin women and being dope. Axe should bottle you and start sellin that raw male perfection to the masses. Thanks for tellin us all how you roll you big pimp you
    Last edited by wahili; 09/12/2009 at 05:08 PM.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Funny
    That's a really cool idea, too bad the design is not so great.
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili View Post
    ...or anyone who has had a girlfriend in the last 5-6 years, here is some info so you don't have to go through all these posts
    Last edited by Carioca_FL; 09/12/2009 at 05:39 PM.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast