Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for the info. I will most likely be buying one of these soon now that the flash issue is resolved.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesull View Post
    Thanks for the info. I will most likely be buying one of these soon now that the flash issue is resolved.
    If you look around in this forum, you will see a post of mine reviewing that battery.
    Hello manny and seidio...I have the 2600 battery.I got it last friday.but I have noticed it has begun to drain fast for some reason.the first 3-4 days was alright cause I would take it off the charger and it would last me a good 2 hours before I would see it at 99-98%.and now when I take off the phone is at 96-95% in a matter of 15-20minutes.that's that I just checked email and text a little.I don't know what's going on cause I love this battery.I just hope I can get a solution or advise.I do have the gps off and backlight low.so idk...thatnk you for your reply in advance.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Intothechaos View Post
    Hello manny and seidio...I have the 2600 battery.I got it last friday.but I have noticed it has begun to drain fast for some reason.the first 3-4 days was alright cause I would take it off the charger and it would last me a good 2 hours before I would see it at 99-98%.and now when I take off the phone is at 96-95% in a matter of 15-20minutes.that's that I just checked email and text a little.I don't know what's going on cause I love this battery.I just hope I can get a solution or advise.I do have the gps off and backlight low.so idk...thatnk you for your reply in advance.
    Best thing to do is PM SeidioSeidio on here or contact their customer support. They have great customer service and I am sure they will take good care of you. I have had no problems with my battery whatsoever.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12