1.    #1  
    Has anyone else ordered from Forever Fitters lately?

I placed an order with them on 8/17, and still haven't received it. I've emailed their CS twice with no response and today I called their # and it's disconnected...

Has anyone else dealt with them?
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I ordered some of the protectors about 2.5 weeks ago; just got them two days ago so it took about 2 weeks to get them. I too had sent a check-in email; there was no response. I did get my stuff though. Not real crazy about the protectors; they are thicker than I would like but I can't seem to get one of the "wet" protectors on without all kinds of bubbles. Hope you get your stuff.
    have you gotten your screen protector yet angrygoose?? and if so, how long did take?
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Now I am scared, I just ordered both the anti-glare and mirror. I thought these were the highest recommended protectors...
  5.    #5  
    I got them last week... I was away, but I believe they were delivered around the 18th (6 weeks after I ordered).

They a good quality screen protector, but they do not fit correctly. Like another thread on this forum showed, the protectors are a little bit too big, so the edges don't stick to the curved sides of the pre... It's unfortunate because the material and finish they use are great(I ordered all 3; the mirrored is very thick, but the other 2 are very nice), but the fit just doesn't work well with the innocase.
    the only way to go is PHANTOM SKINS they rock and r very very clear .!!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->