1. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    So I received both of my sets from Phantom yesterday morning. I installed the first one, even though it had some kind of vertical line on it, it looked like it was from the squeegie. I figured it might fade overnight. So 24 hours later it's still there. So I pulled it off and applied a new one, the other from that pack. It seems ok so far. No lines or anything.

But I opened the 2nd set and both have this situation, not vertical, but two major diagonal impressions from the squeegie card being just thrown in there haphazardly. Since I learned from the first set that it doesn't fade, I have emailed to see what they can/will do about it.

Anyone else have that issue?
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Give them a few days to "self heal" before you toss them. A lot of my imperfections went away after 4-5 days.
    I had the same issue, but just left it on and just like Nextelian mentioned above, in about 5 days or so, it's going to look like it's part of the phone itself. All the bubbles, lines, etc will fade away.
  4. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    I actually spoke with the fella at Phantom Skinz today about it to see what his take on it was...they're replacing them and asked me to send them back. He said he'd rather do that, than have me use them and be unhappy later. He isn't sure if it's just a dent or a scratch but now about 36 hours later, it's still there and still REALLY obvious. The new one I had put on in replacement is almost perfectly dry now.

ETA--I thought I posted this earlier and forgive me if I repeated it but...
    Something almost identical to this line was in my bodyguardz (though that was horizontal) that I had peeled off to put the phantom skinz on in place of. That never went away either which is part of why I didn't return those for new ones and just went with PhantomSkinz instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    I actually spoke with the fella at Phantom Skinz today about it to see what his take on it was...they're replacing them and asked me to send them back. He said he'd rather do that, than have me use them and be unhappy later. He isn't sure if it's just a dent or a scratch but now about 36 hours later, it's still there and still REALLY obvious. The new one I had put on in replacement is almost perfectly dry now.

ETA--I thought I posted this earlier and forgive me if I repeated it but...
    Something almost identical to this line was in my bodyguardz (though that was horizontal) that I had peeled off to put the phantom skinz on in place of. That never went away either which is part of why I didn't return those for new ones and just went with PhantomSkinz instead.
    Ame,

I am glad to hear that our Customer Service Team is handling your issue. Our "self healing technology" generally will allow intentions to cure out, but in this instance we will replace your pieces. Our philosophy is that our Customer Service is there when you need us, and also when you may not. I hope that makes sense. If not, it is for lack of sleep.

Thanks for your support.

Guru
  6. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Thank you!!! I appreciate the posting as well as the really awesome customer service
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Its a great product I haven't had any problems yet, anyone that has ever used my phone didn't even realize I had a screen protector on it.