Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Yes it is very easy to carry in pocket even with the larger battery.

I have now had the battery for about two weeks. If Palm had packed this battery in with the original this would have been an automatic home run from day one.
    Have had the Amzer 2800 for about 5 days. Although it lasts longer than the standard battery, it comes nowhere near the lofty expectations I had after first reading the rave reviews. Whereas the standard battery would produce about 7 hours of moderate use and idle time, the 2800 is lasting a little more than twice as long. Maybe I got a bad apple, but it's not producing the 3 days of usage I've heard others rave about. Thinking about getting the 2600 Seidio, which couldn't be any worse.
  3.    #23  
    I actually posted my daily usage and time expected from the battery and never mentioned anything close to three days. After three weeks of owning this battery I can use it all day for anything I need to do, including listening to hours of music making phone calls texting......etc etc etc........ If a battery can truly last all day as an MP3 player, Phone, Camera and browser going full steam then it is a winner for sure in my book.
    Never said anything about you or your review, chief. I remain unimpressed with the battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUTiger View Post
    Have had the Amzer 2800 for about 5 days. Although it lasts longer than the standard battery, it comes nowhere near the lofty expectations I had after first reading the rave reviews. Whereas the standard battery would produce about 7 hours of moderate use and idle time, the 2800 is lasting a little more than twice as long. Maybe I got a bad apple, but it's not producing the 3 days of usage I've heard others rave about. Thinking about getting the 2600 Seidio, which couldn't be any worse.
    All the reviews I've seen of the 2800 & 2600 say they both last twice as long as the original battery. If you're looking for more you'll have to get the 3800
    I have the Amzer 2800. I was not big on a thicker battery door but it is not much bigger and looks the same but with square holes for speaker. I have not noticed a difference in the sound or the back interfering with the flash while taking pics (those are the back covers with one hole for both the camera lens and flash that have this problem, mine has two holes one for lens and one for flash). I also have the Seidio 1350 which uses the stock pre back and IMO it was a little better than the one it came with. I only use my 2800 battery it is great! i bought mine off ebay for $81
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUTiger View Post
    Never said anything about you or your review, chief. I remain unimpressed with the battery.
    You might have a bad battery.
    It makes sense that a battery that is little more than twice the mah of the original would last a little more than twice as long. You're expecting a battery that would last 10x longer than the original (from 7 hrs to 3 days (72 hrs)) ? That would be one ginormous battery.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12