1.    #1  
    Using Amzer 2800 extended battery. reviews said it charged in only a little longer than the standard battery and lasted over twice a long.

I knew I had to get an extended battery because I cold not make it through half a day on the original one. My day starts about 7 am and by 2 or 3 it was dead if I did not charge it. I occasionally drive short distances mid day and owuld charge in the car and that extended me a little more but i would still die before the evening, usually in the afternoon in the middle of a phone call. I am a heavy user I guess. I have about 2000 contacts in outlook and almost 1000 in facebook plus I get about 100-150 emails a day so just syncing uses up juice, plus I am always using up a lot of data emailing all day and browsing (I use the web browser for work too) and I like unplugged charger at 7:00 am. Used it fairly heavily today, including a one hour phone call, pandora email and more. It is now 8:45 pm and I have 33% battery power left. And remember, this is 33% of 2800, not 3% of 1400!

I am expecting and hoping it will last at least until midnight. I will post again to let you know. What a difference! And I did not have to charge it once during the day!

The draw back is - it IS thicker. But not as bad a sI though it would be. Still carrying it in my pocket no problem. As tradeoffs go it is a good one. I like all the Pre does and though I wish it was super thin it is still thin enough and I am happy I can use its many amazing features all day and all night!
    Nice review, i am also thinking of getting this battery.
    Fat Pre's need lovin' too! You should go out and buy some champagne (or even a single malt scotch) to celebrate still being juiced when midnite arrives. (Even it the Pre does not last, you can then get juiced afterwards!)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I agree because mine is just obese. I love it like it was my little fat kid. Ha Ha! I have the 3800 and absolutely love it!
    Big Jeff
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    do you need a new back to the phone like older phones?
    I had a ppc6700 I think and I got an extended battery for it and the thing was like a brick
    does it make the phone bigger or the same size?
    The Seidio is cheaper, only has 200 mAh less, and they are known for great customer support, besides they roam around in this forum and listen to their customers, you don't see Amzer doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    The Seidio is cheaper, only has 200 mAh less, and they are known for great customer support, besides they roam around in this forum and listen to their customers, you don't see Amzer doing that.
    Thats true,, Did Seidio fix the camera flash issue yet?
    @MATT yep they just showed what it looks like in another thread if you search for extended battery in forums you should find it somewhere near the back of the thread!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-palm-pre.html check in this forum seidio speaks out in here
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Ok Thanks Shadavis08
    Im loving my Amzer 3800. FREEDOM at last!
    As mentioned above, yes they fixed it and they started shipping replacements out last friday.
    hey MATT there is a thanks button to ur right ,hit it man, just hit the dang button man, geez lol ha ha ,just kidding have a good day
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Haha got ya! Its allset, i'm new here..
    Pic's, if you have a chance please.