1.    #1  
    I'm really thinking about the Innocase. I know it will add SOME heft to the Pre, but it's hard to tell just how much. Does anyone have any good side-by-side comparison pictures?
    My advise to you is not to buy the innocase. This is because the case has "tabs" that clip onto your phone. Now these tabs snap onto your phone, thereby making it difficult to remove the tab without damaging your phone. The most important issue i have experienced is that the tab causes a "gap" between the two halves of your phone, thereby producing what is known as the "oreo" effect overtime...

my advice to you is get a full body protection like invisible shield, boxwave, etc.
    you dont just get the oreo effect unless your just brutal with ur phone(unless its already there when you buy it, check first,alot of people got the oreo by messin with it to see if they had it lol ) . if you take care of it like you payed for it with your own hard earned money then you should not worry about it period . not to mention you can fix a phone that has the oreo effect (look up in forums) anyways i have the innocase with the invisi. shield by zagg and i like both ,but you have to mod the invisi. shield a litlle to get it to work and it does not add to much bulk to the phone in my opinion . hope this helped have a great day!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for your inputs. I already have an Invisible Shield on it, but I also like the idea of a hard case to protect the Pre; if you drop it, the IS will do nothing for you. On the other hand, the IS and its like have the advantage of not only protecting your screen from scratches, but IT doesn't scratch either. I'm sure the USG that comes with the Innocase is NOT scratch-proof.

I'm not sure I buy that the Innocase leads to the "oreo." I don't have it on mine, but I have a small enough gap between the Pre halves that I'm sure the Innocase's tabs will fit in there with no problem.

The pictures I've seen of Innocase-clad Pres just don't give a good idea of how much more bulk they add on, so I'd really like to see them side-by-side. Anyone?????
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabigappledadon View Post
    My advise to you is not to buy the innocase. This is because the case has "tabs" that clip onto your phone. Now these tabs snap onto your phone, thereby making it difficult to remove the tab without damaging your phone. The most important issue i have experienced is that the tab causes a "gap" between the two halves of your phone, thereby producing what is known as the "oreo" effect overtime...

my advice to you is get a full body protection like invisible shield, boxwave, etc.
    Same here - I tried the Innocase briefly. Made sliding the keyboard stiffer which I did not like. When I removed it I did get a degree or two of twist (oreo) which I did not have before. Could have been caused by me when I put the case on; could be because the tabs put pressure between the two sides of the phone thereby loosening the slider up. Either way, I wish I never would have tried the case. Others here seem to love the case, though.
    Last edited by gendur; 09/06/2009 at 08:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PookiePrancer View Post
    I'm really thinking about the Innocase. I know it will add SOME heft to the Pre, but it's hard to tell just how much. Does anyone have any good side-by-side comparison pictures?
    I know it's been a while since you asked, but here you go!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by AxeYrCat View Post
    I know it's been a while since you asked, but here you go!
    Saw it. Thanks again!