Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Anyone using an Arkon car mount with the Pre and Seidio Innocase? I'm kind of hoping someone is using an older Treo model with the Pre and Innocase and could report on the "fit".
    im using my Arkon for My Old BB-Curve, with my PRE i have a rocketfish case and it works great. it also works without the case.nice fit.
    I have an Arkon universal mount and it fits great, but I asked Arkon to develop a mount that will hold your Touchstone and your Pre. Lets face it, the Pre needs power and the mount holds the Pre where the power cord would go. Thereby, blocking the usb port. You can turn the Pre to landscape mode, but not all apps will run in landscape mode. Sprint Navigation & Google Maps are both apps which are rendered in portrait mod only.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    I have an Arkon universal mount...
    I really hate the univetsal mounts. I find them bulky.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    im using my Arkon for My Old BB-Curve, with my PRE i have a rocketfish case and it works great. it also works without the case.nice fit.
    Wow, that looks like it would work! The only spec which looks off though is the height. The Pre is only 100mm in height while the Curve is 107mm. How does this affect the fit?
    Originally posted by Quintus:
    I really hate the universal mounts. I find them bulky.
    I'm pretty sure it's the universal mount, but I bought it specifically for my Treo and it came with the charger and jack attachment for the Treo. So, it might actually be specific for the Treo. However, I've used it for my iPod, my husbands Motorolla Q (before we both got Pres) and I've used it for the Pre. It also gives you two Usb charge outlets.