1.    #1  
    Pretty sweet! I wanted this holster when the Pre first came out however it was recalled. I just saw it online at sprint.com and I'm going to a sprint store to see if they fixed the issue it had.
  2. jmf
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Do you mean the Premium Holster - Item # CHP9119R, what was the issue?

jmf
  3.    #3  
    Apparently, it was recalled bc customers were returning them like crazy bc the tab wasn't secure and was causing the phone to fall out. Hopefully they fixed it bc I just ordered it via telesales with free shipping.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by preman2be913 View Post
    Apparently, it was recalled bc customers were returning them like crazy bc the tab wasn't secure and was causing the phone to fall out. Hopefully they fixed it bc I just ordered it via telesales with free shipping.
    How'd you swing free shipping? Do they have these at the stores yet?
    If it's the holster I'm thinking of I looked at it at the sprint store I go to. I didn't get it because the pre is VERY loose inside of the holster and wiggles around. You're just asking for scuffs all over the phone. Maybe an IS or phantomskinz would stop that, but still, it wiggles enough for me to pass on it, and I too wanted it when the pre came out. Just to confirm it's the holster with the clear plastic front that hinges from the bottom of the case. I ended up going with the case that has the slide rails. It's very solid. I'm happy with my choice.