1.    #1  
    I just ordered a couple phantom skinz for my Pre. Was curious if anyone here has been able to use them without modification with a seidio innocase?
    You have your seidio innocase?!? My never came in the mail. I'm a little pissed if you haven't noticed. I will never order anything from them again.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    You have your seidio innocase?!? My never came in the mail. I'm a little pissed if you haven't noticed. I will never order anything from them again.
    I'd try getting a hold of them. I'm sure they'll make it right. Their customer service dept seems very accomodating from all indications here...
    Tried once without mods and the case kept popping off every once in a while. Had some streaks the first time around (be sure to use some baby shampoo and keep the skin wet on both sides), so I did it over.

This time I applied the skin without pushing down on the sides, waited 10 minutes, then cut the sides off. I got lucky and had left the least amount of skin possible so that it was still covered by the innocase. It made a difference but the case would still pop off every once in a while.

I have since had to replace my pre due to it having been blown off a ledge and shmashing on the rocks below. The new innocase builds have a slightly longer hinge on the upper right side fixing fitting issues many people had but I have not yet installed the phantom skin.

I assume you're getting the new innocase build, but would definitely still advise to cut the sides and top off as described above. I don't think the case is meant to be used with the phantom skin.

Let me know how it goes!
    you must modify the skin, otherwise the innocase will not snap on properly and the tabs which snap on may actually be bent out of shape. i would trim off the parts on the skin where it wraps around the side, top, and bottom of the screen. the innocase should then fit fine without popping off or unsnapping. it shouldn't be a big deal since the innocase will still cover the parts of the skin you trim.
  6.    #6  
    I just got my innocase a couple weeks ago and have never had a problem with any part of it popping off. Perhaps I have a newer version that will work better with the phantom skinz?

I ordered two skinz. So I will likely try it first without trimming.

Thanks for the insight so far guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub
    Hello,

We are sorry about your experience and would like to help! Please PM us your order information and we will be more than glad to see what we can do for you!
    i got the invisible shield from by zagg and so far its staying on with the innocase a bit of a pain to get on with the tabs but it went on and hopefully will stay on ,we shall see lol
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I had the InvisibleShield and ordered the Innocase. I had to cut off the sides, bottom and top, and even then the Innocase didn't want to get seated properly. I was somewhat discouraged, but eventually it seated itself properly (maybe riding around in my pocket did something... I dunno), and now it works great and doesn't seem to be in danger of popping off again.
    well then im greatful mine is staying on without trimming so far !!
    you know they really could make a style without the tabs for people that get cases right?
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello,

We are sorry about your experience and would like to help! Please PM us your order information and we will be more than glad to see what we can do for you!
    I've ordered the Seidio Case and requested a replacement because one of the tabs broke off when I snapped it onto my Pre. The replacement came in quickly, but one of the tabs on it was already snapped off! I requested a refund yesterday, still waiting to hear from them.

I wish Body Glove made a case. The Case I got for my Rant works perfectly!
    modification was definitely required for mine. dont bother risking the chance that yours might happen to barely fit. trim off the bottom 2 tabs completely (before you apply it)and you will be good to go. theres really no reason youll have to take off the innocase once its on, and it covers the tabbed areas completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle
    I've ordered the Seidio Case and requested a replacement because one of the tabs broke off when I snapped it onto my Pre. The replacement came in quickly, but one of the tabs on it was already snapped off! I requested a refund yesterday, still waiting to hear from them.

I wish Body Glove made a case. The Case I got for my Rant works perfectly!
    Hello,

We are so sorry about your experience! Please PM me your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you in helping you getting a proper replacement or a refund if you wish.
  15.    #15  
    I installed one of my Phantom Skinz yesterday (just ordered a couple fronts). I did indeed have to cut off the tabs on the corners to get the front of my innocase to fit. Even still it was a little tuff getting it on. Doesn't seem to have any issues staying on though.

On a side note, I soaked the skin in water with a couple drops of baby shampoo mixed in and then applied it. I got it aligned really well, but screwed up a couple of times and touch the adhesive side a bit. Now over 24 hours later there still are quite a few blemished under the skin that I don't think are water. Guess I'll have to try again