Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    I purchased the Seidio 2600 battery exclusively to use while golfing with GolfPinFinder (which is a great program, by the way).

I have searched but have not been able to find an open-type case that would allow the GPS to maintain a signal and somehow attach to my golf bag.

Has anyone come across a case like this or know of something that would work with the Seidio extended battery?

Thanks!
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Did you find a good case for this? I'm interested if you do in case others ask me I just carry the phone in my pocket off unless I need it (which is often, i'm not a great golfer...). If it were me, I'd probably head to walmart or a camera store and start checking out camera cases - you might find something you can hack up to fit. I haven't seen that battery in person - how big is it?
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moserjj View Post
    Did you find a good case for this? I'm interested if you do in case others ask me I just carry the phone in my pocket off unless I need it (which is often, i'm not a great golfer...). If it were me, I'd probably head to walmart or a camera store and start checking out camera cases - you might find something you can hack up to fit. I haven't seen that battery in person - how big is it?
    No luck so far. I even emailed Seidio to see if they had any future plans for a holster-type case for their extended battery and their reply was "no."

Like you mentioned, I'll probably have to mod some other type of case or holder to make this work.

I'll post pictures if I come up with anything.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Just received my 2600 and yeah, the HTC holster I was using no longer works for me. Ill keep track of your post of I find something or look to see if anyone else has. Like the battery, but I like to have the phone in my pocket and right now it will have to be alot of cargo pocketing going on.