Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have an Audi A4, NEVER use bluetooth, I'm always using wifi but at that time I wasn't.
    I don't think it has anything to do with the actual touchstone, maybe the new magets in the touchstone backplate on the phone?
    The Touchstone causes me to speed, and therefore get speeding tickets!! Of course that's just because I am racing to get to the store to buy one before they are all gone again!!

Wasn't there at one point an issue with magnets knocking out the magnetic strip on your debit cards and visa cards??

I'd watch out for that too.
  3.    #23  
    I drive a Saab 9-5. The car key has the buttons for the doors and trunk on it. The garage door opener is Stanley brand, put in when the house was built in 2001. It has one corresponding remote that my husband uses, and my remote is an Ace Hardware brand universal remote.

I got my car back yesterday with absolutely no problems found with the key or car computer. I removed the touchstone battery cover with the regular palm battery cover yesterday and I've had no problems with the car or garage.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12