Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    This case is the best I have tried so far.

-it does not use tabs to hold on like others the front and back piece are joined together by a track so they do not create a gap between the 2 halves of your pre.

-also seeing they are on a track there is now absolutely not twist "oreo". The case actually keeps your phone inline since they are connected with molded rails.

I found it at Sprint they said they just got them in a few days ago. Chrome face is not really my style but I can finally say I am not afraid of breaking my Pre.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Looks like that case will work with the touchstone. If that's the case, going buy one tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    It does ... It was $29 at Sprint.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    i already modded my innocase to work(strong connection) with the touchstone so i am happy, but this does look interesting! anymore reviews would be nice! thanks for the pictures. chrome is a little odd, but that "track" idea is pretty cool!!
    whatever floats your boat, buddy.
    It looks like it increases the profile of the Pre quite a bit. Is this true or do mine eyes deceive me? Either way it looks like an interesting case and if it removes the oreo effect I just might have to get it and replace my innocase.
    I tried this case for one day. My goal was both to protect the Pre from scratches and also to keep it from slipping out of my hands. The case is very smooth and felt less secure than the Touchstone back. Speaking of the TS, my Pre did not fully charge overnight for the very first time. Coincidence or not, I took the case back the next day.
    Visor->650->Pre
    Do they offer this case with a different colored fronts?

I like the idea of the case, but I'm not too fond of the chrome look.
    I just ran up to the sprint store to have a look at this thing. They had two options available the chrome, and a red version. I had them put it on my phone so I could get a feel for it.. The slider felt a little buggy albeit it did completely reverse any "oreo" effect. The reason I didn't purchase it was because it makes the pre VERY bulky...at least compared to it's stock slim design which i am quite fond of. All in all it looked to be a great case, just not suitable for my tastes.
    Interesting concept.....but the chrome kills it.
    Co-worker of mine got this this weekend and I thought it was a bit bulky for my liking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glod View Post
    i already modded my innocase to work(strong connection) with the touchstone so i am happy, but this does look interesting! anymore reviews would be nice! thanks for the pictures. chrome is a little odd, but that "track" idea is pretty cool!!
    how did you mod it?
    This signature for rent
    Any pics of it on the Touchstone?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    how did you mod it?
    take the magnets out of the touchstone back (peel back sticker and they come right out and can be put back in easily), stick them on the innocase back (with alignment) using the adhesive left on them, works like a charm, no tools required.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...54#post1860554
    Last edited by Glod; 08/31/2009 at 09:34 PM.
    whatever floats your boat, buddy.
    hmmmm. worth checking out. wonder if any nyc sprint stores have them.
    I'm BACK!!!
    Treo 650 -> Treo 755p-> iPhone 3g -> Palm Pre
    Will it still fit in the palm leather case with the ribbon?
    Quote Originally Posted by gus_mccrae View Post
    Will it still fit in the palm leather case with the ribbon?
    that, I doubt. The girth of the phone is significantly increased with this case.
    Just checked it out for myself during my lunch break. Guerilla you're right, it's a little too wide. IMHO the case has a "cheap" look and feel to it on my Pre and looks worse in person than in the photos. The slider support is cool though.
    This design is definitely where ALL pre cases should be heading...relying on track style keeps phone from the dreaded oreo, but with this case it's more like a double stuffed oreo. Hopefully we'll see a much sleeker case soon....
    i'm enroute to my sprint store right now. I am about to go on vacation and want a little protection for my phone. I am DONE with clippy hard cases that pull my phone apart. It all seems good now, but I swear these things are gonna be the demise of so many poor pre-oreos.
    speaking of girth, isn't that supposed to be a good thing in most cases?

but seriously, a little protection never hurt no one. The pre is so tiny as is, and people love the the extended backing, so this could actually help out the phone a bit i think. I won't know until I see it and feel it in my hand.

That's what she said! Couldn't help myself!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast