1.    #1  
    I've used Clarivue screen protectors in the past with great results and I was wondering if anyone had bought any for their Pre?

I wanted to know what area it covered and if it was similar to the Boxwave ones.

I bought a Phantom Skinz screen protector and don't really like the material vs the traditional screen protectors.

Thanks!
    I recently bought the Clarivue anti-glare screen protector for my Pre. So far it is great. Installation was very easy. All I had to do was line it up and let it touch the screen and it pretty much did the rest.

It covers roughly the same area as the Boxwave. The difference in the 2 is around the speaker. I can't really explain how the Clarivue does it, but its a little different. I will try to post a pic up later.

But the feel of it is great. My fingers glide across the screen and screen responsiveness was not hindered at all by the screen protector.

Also, I know a lot of people complained about the Palm horizontal case's ribbon causing an imprint on their screen protector. However, I have had this screen protector for about 2 weeks now and there is no sign of an imprint on it at all.

Hope this helps!!
    Last edited by cwfranklin2; 09/02/2009 at 12:01 PM. Reason: typos
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cwfranklin2 View Post
    I recently bought the Clarivue anti-glare screen protector for my Pre. So far it is great. Installation was very easy. All I had to do was line it up and let it touch the screen and it pretty much did the rest.

It covers roughly the same area as the Boxwave. The difference in the 2 is around the speaker. I can't really explain how the Clarivue does it, but its a little different. I will try to post a pic up later.

But the feel of it is great. My fingers glide across the screen and screen responsiveness was not hindered at all by the screen protector.

Also, I know a lot of people complained about the Palm horizontal case's ribbon causing an imprint on their screen protector. However, I have had this screen protector for about 2 weeks now and there is no sign of an imprint on it at all.

Hope this helps!!
    Thanks for the reply! It almost seemed as if nobody ever used Clarivue before. I bit the bullet and ordered the Clear Protector yesterday. I'm really glad that the feel is great and its smooth to the touch.

I'll update on how the clear one turns out
    Where did you order this screen protector from?

Thanks
  5.    #5  
    Straight from Clarivue themselves
    Thanks for the quick response!
    hard to believe you didnt like the PS o.O It feels like there isnt even a screen protector on.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Any chance of getting a picture with the Clarivue on? I bought a Invisible Shield and I don't like the stickiness of it. On the other hand, it feels nigh-invulnerable. If there is another one out there that protects as well as the IS without the sticky feeling, I'd love to try it.
    I'll try to post a picture of my Clarivue anti-glare screen protector tomorrow.
  10.    #10  
    I got the my clear Clarivue today and I used both protectors trying to get it to fit on perfectly and it was impossible. The area with the button is impossible to not have bubbles around. Was it easier with the anti-glare?
    Does the anti-glare have the same feel as the box wave? I really like that feel, it's much easier to slide your finger across. All the others, I feel like my fingers don't slide as clean on the glass feel.
    Quote Originally Posted by threefiftyli View Post
    I got the my clear Clarivue today and I used both protectors trying to get it to fit on perfectly and it was impossible. The area with the button is impossible to not have bubbles around. Was it easier with the anti-glare?
    I thought installation was very easy. Not sure if there's a difference between the 2 materials as far as difficulty of installation. When I installed it, I had 2 bubbles and was able to squeegy them out with a credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    Does the anti-glare have the same feel as the box wave? I really like that feel, it's much easier to slide your finger across. All the others, I feel like my fingers don't slide as clean on the glass feel.
    I have not tried the box wave, but the clarivue anti-glare has a very smooth surface. My finger glides across the screen like ice.

I was planning on posting a pic, but I can't find my camera at the moment.
  13. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    From Clarivue regarding TouchPad protectors:

Hello Gabriel,

Thank you for writing to us.

The estimated launch date for the HP Touchpad Screen Protector is next Friday, 26/8/2011.

If you have more questions or comments regarding our products and services, feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Alex
    Clarivue.com