1.    #1  
    I thought I'd lost my one-week-old Jawbone Prime at a TSA checkpoint in Vegas...talk about the pucker factor going up! Luckily, it had fallen in my laptop bag. I've dropped it, stepped on it, squashed it in my pocket.... Anyway, I finaly got fed up today and started looking in earnest for bluetooth headset carrying cases. If you've done the same, you know there aren't many, if any. I did, however, come across these:

Bluetooth Headset Cases Holders

The inventor, Renee, was very responsive to all my questions. I'll post a review when I get it next week, but I thought some of you might be interested in something like this.
    You know its funny, I bought a case for my Jawbone Prime at Best Buy, and I never lost the headset itself, but I almost lost the ear gel on several occasions. When you attach the Jawbone externally, the ear gel piece tends to fall off. Just an FYI.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by antiphon View Post
    You know its funny, I bought a case for my Jawbone Prime at Best Buy, and I never lost the headset itself, but I almost lost the ear gel on several occasions. When you attach the Jawbone externally, the ear gel piece tends to fall off. Just an FYI.
    The beauty of Nectar's is that it holds the headset by the plastic neck of the ear piece extension...exactly where Aliph latches on to it in the display case. I don't know how the design could intefee or pull the gel piece off, but we'll see.

Like I said, I was thinking about a case too, but then I have to worry about losing the case. Not that that's really a huge deal, but these lanyards will definitely keep the headset a lot more accessible.
    I am all for it just so that D bags stop wearing their headsets 24/7 in their ear.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by caferacer View Post
    I am all for it just so that D bags stop wearing their headsets 24/7 in their ear.
    Yessss!!!!
    Truthfully I haven't used a BT headset with my Pre since I got hands free going in the car, the only place I really need it.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Hi, Renee from Nectar here - saw that we were getting a lot of clicks from this site. I'm the person who created the headset holders.

To respond to the concern about the ear gel falling off, our holders loop around the narrow part of the ear extension (i.e. the part you put into your ear). The loop is generous, easily fits over the ear gel, and is secured in place by a tiny clip. Because the holder remains attached to the headset during use, it doesn't affect the ear gel.

Even if you remove the holder for charging - although you don't need to - the loop opens and may be easily removed.

Because a picture is worth a many words, check out the link in the first post (I can't yet post links as I'm new to the forum). The headset holders have been on Good Morning America, PC World and SkyMall.

I used our necklace version with a Jawbone over the past year and have a number of other customers who also use with the Jawbone. I love that I always know exactly where my headset is! If you don't like necklaces, we also have retractable clips that attach to your shirt pocket or belt loop.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact renee [at] nectarini [dot] com.

Best,
    Renee
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Truthfully I haven't used a BT headset with my Pre since I got hands free going in the car, the only place I really need it.
    That or I find the headphones that come with the pre are very nice to use for calls.

Of course then you look crazy because you look as if you are speaking to your MP3 player :P Eh, pick your battles I guess.