Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Does anyone have any out there to share??
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Checking the other 47 threads about "deals" on the Touchstone, the status is still the same. They're in high demand and the usual places have the best prices, balanced with availability. Right here at the store, Amazon etc.

I sometimes think y'all are not just lazy, but silly enough to think you're going to find a 2 for one sale or 1 for $14.99 with free installation and delivery and happy ending to boot.

They're worth their weight in gold, $5 one way or the other won't matter if you can find them in stock.
    "They're worth their weight in gold, "

Getting features I had on my Palm III and Handspring Visor with a then at the time FREE Cradle is not worth the $50-$70 it costs today for a touchstone.

Once you have OPTIONS to configure what shows on the screen when charging the touchstone, and more 3rd party battery backs support the touchstone... then I may consider- but aside from a CLOCK, I gain nothing over using the included USB cable.
    Quote Originally Posted by whippingboy View Post
    "They're worth their weight in gold, "

Getting features I had on my Palm III and Handspring Visor with a then at the time FREE Cradle is not worth the $50-$70 it costs today for a touchstone.

Once you have OPTIONS to configure what shows on the screen when charging the touchstone, and more 3rd party battery backs support the touchstone... then I may consider- but aside from a CLOCK, I gain nothing over using the included USB cable.
    You gain a USB charging door cover that isn't broken off of your Pre within a couple of months!
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    check buy.com for 45.99 plus bing cashback, best deal i have found so far

Pre Touchstone Kit - 3456WW - Buy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    You gain a USB charging door cover that isn't broken off of your Pre within a couple of months!
    hahaha very true
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    i am getting scared of mine breaking off . need to get a touchstone, asap!