1.    #1  
    well, i usually have my innocase on my phone, but yesterday i took it off because I have to get a new screen protector (the old USG was driving me nuts). I didnt want to have the phone in my pocket with the innocase, but no screen protector, so i started using the pouch. well obviously i dropped the phone onto the concrete and now there are scratches and chips on the edges of the front screen - right where the innocase would have been protecting it.

my question is, if i were to use a full body skin, would the scratches show thru really bad?

can i buy a new plastic front somewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by redraider View Post
    i dropped the phone onto the concrete and now there are scratches and chips on the edges of the front screen - right where the innocase would have been protecting it.
    Why not just put the innocase back on it? Won't it cover the scratches or don't you want to use it any more?
  3.    #3  
    thats what i did. now im just kicking myself for having it off.
    Had the same thing happen to me dropped the pre while in the pouch fortunately it survived with out a scratch just knocked the battery cover loose. sorry to hear about yours though.