Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    How is everyones touchstone holding up with the sticky? I saw some people have them mounted on a vertical serface. I couldn't get mine to stay on a vert surface with the phone on it. Now about a month later my touchstone comes up with the pre when I go to remove it from the charger. Is there something I can use to clean it and bring back some of the adhesivness?(sp)
    Just clean it with soap and water. Dry it. Good as new.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Mine is solid as a rock, I wanted to move it over on my computer desk but I could not get it off. Anybody know a good trick to remove it beside brute force?
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Thanks for the advise. I'll clean it when I get home. Didn't know if that would remove the adhesive at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Just clean it with soap and water. Dry it. Good as new.
    Gotta second this. It's a pretty amazing material.
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemike View Post
    Mine is solid as a rock, I wanted to move it over on my computer desk but I could not get it off. Anybody know a good trick to remove it beside brute force?
    Twist it like a knob to break the grip.....
    Isn't anyone here old enough to remember those little wall-walker toys from the 80s? Little octopi and such...

When they get dirty, dusty, lose their sticky feel, just wash with a little soap and water, good as new.

This material isn't all that new or inventive...
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Mine hasn't budged since I first set it down on the headboard.

Now only if they made pants out of this stuff so that I could get my kids to sit at the dinner table without getting up a dozen times before they clean their plates!
    Place witty signature here: