webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Accessories > Returning (broken) Seidio Holster
Returning (broken) Seidio Holster

Old 08/24/2009, 08:59 AM   #1 (permalink)

A little over a month ago, I purchased the Seidio holster with the clip that allows you to keep headphones connected while in the holster. I had actually been having some trouble with the clip starting about 2 weeks after the purchase. Yesterday, the clip broke off completely. I have contacted them and am awaiting an RMA number.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG0016.jpg (793.3 KB, 63 views) Email Attachment
File Type: jpg CIMG0017.jpg (916.7 KB, 46 views) Email Attachment
File Type: jpg CIMG0018.jpg (698.8 KB, 29 views) Email Attachment
File Type: jpg CIMG0019.jpg (633.1 KB, 28 views) Email Attachment
VDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/24/2009, 09:29 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDrake
A little over a month ago, I purchased the Seidio holster with the clip that allows you to keep headphones connected while in the holster. I had actually been having some trouble with the clip starting about 2 weeks after the purchase. Yesterday, the clip broke off completely. I have contacted them and am awaiting an RMA number.
Hello,

We are sorry about your experience with the holster and would like to help. Since you are within the warranty period, please PM me your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!
Old 08/24/2009, 09:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

I had the same problem... Seidio was great about sending me a replacement within a few days! I hope these are isolated cases and not an issue with the quality of the product!

To Seidio -- have you had a lot of replacement on these holsters? any plans to make the clips more secure?
Audemars02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/2009, 06:21 AM   #4 (permalink)

Gotta say the Seidio Customer Service is great. My replacement clip is already shipped out and should be in my hands soon. Talk about great Customer Service and response time. Thanks Seidio.
VDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/24/2009, 02:09 PM   #5 (permalink)

Well, looks like my 2nd Holster just broke on me! The life span of these seem to be 6 weeks or so before the clip breaks on me. I already contact Seidio and they will be sending me a replacement (again), but wondering if others are have having this problem. Is this a design flaw?
Old 09/24/2009, 02:14 PM   #6 (permalink)

i should be sending mines back to seidio starting monday. seidio has great customer service
Old 09/24/2009, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
Well, looks like my 2nd Holster just broke on me! The life span of these seem to be 6 weeks or so before the clip breaks on me. I already contact Seidio and they will be sending me a replacement (again), but wondering if others are have having this problem. Is this a design flaw?
Seems like the holsters and innocases have the same life span.
Trekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/24/2009, 05:29 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDrake View Post
*** (why the face?) ... same thing happened to mine. Theres a little plastic thing in the middle of the clip that seems to be the culprit. My clip broke off aprx 3 weeks after normal use.

I was sent another one with no hassle which is good but now I'm gun shy of using this thing very much. I better just leave it in the holster without touching it!
stockh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/06/2009, 12:25 AM   #9 (permalink)

man seidio is lagging with my replacement.............................................wats up seidio???
Old 10/26/2009, 10:03 AM   #10 (permalink)

Yeah, I had the same issue with my holster.
DanDroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/24/2009, 11:31 AM   #11 (permalink)

My 3rd Holster in just under 3 months just broke! I tried to call up and just get a refund (even a partial refund) and go somewhere else for a holster, but they would not allow that. They just offered to send a final replacement out for me (since I will now be beyond my 6 months warranty after this replacement). I am going to try and push the issue to just a partial or full replacement, but how many people are having or have had problems with the Seidio holster? Am I just an exception who can't been a holster clip from breaking, or do others out there have this problem?
Old 12/25/2009, 02:20 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
My 3rd Holster in just under 3 months just broke! I tried to call up and just get a refund (even a partial refund) and go somewhere else for a holster, but they would not allow that. They just offered to send a final replacement out for me (since I will now be beyond my 6 months warranty after this replacement). I am going to try and push the issue to just a partial or full replacement, but how many people are having or have had problems with the Seidio holster? Am I just an exception who can't been a holster clip from breaking, or do others out there have this problem?
Just call your credit card company and dispute the charge. =)
echto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/2009, 07:35 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by echto View Post
Just call your credit card company and dispute the charge. =)
If it's been over 3 months since he made the initial purchase, it may be too late to dispute the charge.
Trekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/2009, 08:54 PM   #14 (permalink)

I too had problems with my first holster. Seidio was really good in replacing it. Too bad they don't "renew" the warranty when they send you a new one. At least that'd hold you over (they'd keep sending you new ones) until they devised a fix.
Spazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/25/2013, 03:21 PM   #15 (permalink)

I also have had the springs in my seidio holster break. They have replaced it twice but now my warranty is up. My springs break after 4-6 months. If they would send me the 2 cent springs I could replace them myself but they stated they could not. I like the holster but will need to find an alternative since in my hands they don't hold up.
wcorsini is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0