Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I know this thread's getting old, but it's what came up in a Google search for me, so maybe other people will find it, too.

I received a Seidio 2600 battery for Christmas. I installed it yesterday, and all I got on the screen was the "?" battery display. I figured maybe it just needed to charge overnight, but it's charged for about 12 hours total now and same thing. I can't use the phone with it in there, and if I unplug the charger, it immediately dies. I've tried re-seating the battery a dozen times. As soon as I plug my original Pre battery in, it works immediately.

Anyone heard reports of this, or did I just get a fluke? I was trying to decide if the Seidio battery or the Touchstone would be better for me, and if this is an indication that the Seidio batteries may have problems, I'll just pick up the Touchstone and bring it to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus-X View Post
    I know this thread's getting old, but it's what came up in a Google search for me, so maybe other people will find it, too.

I received a Seidio 2600 battery for Christmas. I installed it yesterday, and all I got on the screen was the "?" battery display. I figured maybe it just needed to charge overnight, but it's charged for about 12 hours total now and same thing. I can't use the phone with it in there, and if I unplug the charger, it immediately dies. I've tried re-seating the battery a dozen times. As soon as I plug my original Pre battery in, it works immediately.

Anyone heard reports of this, or did I just get a fluke? I was trying to decide if the Seidio battery or the Touchstone would be better for me, and if this is an indication that the Seidio batteries may have problems, I'll just pick up the Touchstone and bring it to work.
    I would say you got a bad battery. I had no issues like that when I first got mine, and it's been working as advertised ever since. I would contact Seidio for a replacement (or refund, if you're going with the TS).
    Can you tell me where you found this side case. I have been searching for a case that will fit the Palm Pre with the extended battery that also has the Seidio Innocase Surface Extended for Palm Pre. Is this the same hard body case that you have on your Pre? I have also been searching for information on the extended battery and the Touchstone. Your posting has answered so many questions.
    Just want to say that I got the 2600 mah battery for Christmas and I absolutely love it. For a while, it seemed like I was carrying a cable around in my pocket so I could always charge the phone. No need anymore, as this battery allows my phone to last and last and last. What an awesome battery!
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLarue View Post
    Can you tell me where you found this side case. I have been searching for a case that will fit the Palm Pre with the extended battery that also has the Seidio Innocase Surface Extended for Palm Pre. Is this the same hard body case that you have on your Pre? I have also been searching for information on the extended battery and the Touchstone. Your posting has answered so many questions.
    The Innocase for the 2600 battery is available from Seidios website, as well as the leather case for your belt that I reviewed as well.

Everything is available right here:
    seidioonline.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    ...Now if you're talking about using Sprint Navigation, I always plug my phone into my car charger when I use Navi, I just don't see the point of almost draining my battery to get to my destination phone less...lol.
    Manny, sometimes getting to a far away destination phone-less IS the destination!

Nice topic, I'm seriously considering the extended battery now.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234