Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Great review, you sold me, I will b ordering one soon. One question, is the "grippinees" (if that's a word) or the back over sufficient or would a product like egrips still be recommended?

TIA
    Great review! I went ahead and purchased both. I've only owned my Pre for 2 days and the battery is what was killing the experience.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Fantastic battery. If I want to take perfect pictures, I put the old battery back (takes <1 min)!
    How long in till we see a spring holster for the 2600?
  5.    #25  
    diddly4,

It feels grippier than the stock one, for sure, but it's not grippy enough that you could place it on a smooth surface without sliding down. There are no magic sticky feet on that thing like what the Touchstone has, it's just a slightly rubberized coating that hides scratches and finger prints well, and gives you a more secure feeling when holding the Pre in your hand.

ujsc,

Why replace the battery? Just take the bigger Seidio cover off and take your pics, much easier than having to replace the battery and back and booting the Pre again.

Glad everyone liked my review!
    I was originally looking at the Seido 2600 battery, but I think I'm going to lean towards the Amzer 2800. No back issue and cheaper shipping for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello All,

Just to reaffirm that MannyZ28 has mentioned. We will be sending out a replacement battery door to anyone who requests it, free of charge.
    As with all of our products, we're very committed to your satisfaction. We are absolutely working on a modification to eliminate this issue. If you'd like to go ahead and put your name in now, please send an email to forum@seidio.com with the following information:

Email Subject Line: Pre 2600 Battery Door
    Your Name
    Order Number
    Ship to Address
    I actually just purchased one within the last few days and it just arrived. Will my battery door be up to date or should I go ahead and put in for a new one?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post

I also like the cutout at the bottom of the case, it makes lifting up the phone with your middle finger possible so that you can grab the phone with your thumb and little finger, nice touch! Overall, I really like this case, now we need some more color choices!
    I just got mine today. The cutout also allows you to charge while in the holdster. A good option for protecting the pre while charging.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by fookensoul View Post
    I just got mine today. The cutout also allows you to charge while in the holdster. A good option for protecting the pre while charging.
    I never thought of that, probably because I put my pre in the other way, facing towards me. But yeah, that does work out well!
    Good that it works, but man that thing is now hideous! It's frickin huge!!
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    Good that it works, but man that thing is now hideous! It's frickin huge!!
    It's not that big. And it has a clip so you can fix it on any loose clothing. I clipped mine on the outside of my pocket and it didn't get in the way of anything. And the battery... I installed it yesterday and it is still at 100%
  12.    #32  
    Back to the top for the people that missed it!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Im going to have to get this. I bought the amazer 1400 and it blows. I had 47% and turn my alarm on and didnt touch the phone , and it was dead in 3 hours.
  14.    #34  
    I spend too much time writing this, gotta put it back on page 1....
    Can you post a pic of inside the Seidio back cover?
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputindl View Post
    Can you post a pic of inside the Seidio back cover?
    Here you go:

Keep in mind, this is the old version, I have not received the new one yet.
    Thanks for the pic.
    Looks like a mod is very possible.

How is the thickness of the cover, compared to the thickness of the Touchstone cover?
  18.    #38  
    I couldn't tell you, I don't have a touchstone.
    MannyZ28 how long can you use the GPS on the Seidio 2600 without having to charge?
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    MannyZ28 how long can you use the GPS on the Seidio 2600 without having to charge?
    In the review, GPS was enabled the entire time, I never turn it off.

Now if you're talking about using Sprint Navigation, I always plug my phone into my car charger when I use Navi, I just don't see the point of almost draining my battery to get to my destination phone less...lol.

Hope this helps.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast