Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    So I finally got my Seidio innocase and screen guard yesterday. I love the innocase but the screen guard did not go on well. I seemed that while I was putting on the screen guard some dust got on it and now I have these bubbles under the screen guard.

Can I take the screen guard off and wash it? The instructions that came with the screen guards are not detailed and I could not find any instructions on the web site.

Any help would be great.
    Last edited by kkeo211; 08/20/2009 at 08:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkeo211
    So I finally got my Seidio innocase and screen guard yesterday. I love the innocase but the screen guard did not go on well. I seemed that while I was putting on the screen guard some dust got on it and now I have these bubbles under the screen guard.

Can I take the screen guard off and wash it? The instructions that came with the screen guards are not detailed and I could not find any instructions on the web site.

Any help would be great.
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products. Because of the materials used in manufacturing these Ultimate Screen Guards, we do not recommend washing them. You could try to gently remove the Guard from the Pre and extract the dust using tape or compressed air. Hope this information helped, please let us know if you have any other questions.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    The best way to install any screen guard is in a steamy bathroom, should be free and clear of dust or anything.