1.    #1  
    I know that a rep for Seidio visits this forum, but this is an open question to anyone who has dealt with this. The tabs that hook the Innocase onto the pre broke today, 2 of them. I've had it for about a month or so, what do I do? I paid 35 bucks for this thing, it shouldve lasted longer than a month.
    Email Seidio on their website in the "help center" -> "Return and Warranty Information" section. Fill out the RMA request form (make sure you have your order number, part number, and purchase date) The same thing happened to me 2 weeks after i got my case and I emailed them to see if they'd exchange out the front piece for me since one of my clips broke. They sent out a replacement by FEDEX 2 day without me having to send my broken one back. You have 90 days from the date of purchase to get an exchange for defective items.
    Last edited by turbooxide; 08/20/2009 at 07:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsJetsAggies
    I know that a rep for Seidio visits this forum, but this is an open question to anyone who has dealt with this. The tabs that hook the Innocase onto the pre broke today, 2 of them. I've had it for about a month or so, what do I do? I paid 35 bucks for this thing, it shouldve lasted longer than a month.
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest and we are sorry about you case! Please PM me your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsJetsAggies View Post
    This happened to my Centro. I spent about 1 month re-gluing everything until things started breaking really badly.

I considered purchasing another on eBay for $11 and sending the broken one back, but I gave up. It isn't worth $30. I love the feel of the case, but these things are priced too high for their build quality.

I've since gone to PDAir and I am not sure that I'll go back (unless either: 1. The Seidio cases' build quality improves, or 2. Their prices drops to ~$15).
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.