1.    #1  
    Essentially this is a repost of one I got no response to. After a week of using the included little sleeve included with my new Pre, I had the Phantom Skinz installed on the front only as I have the Touchstone rear cover. I was really looking for a leather case with a GOOD clip like on the Seidio holster and find it unbelievable that all the leather cases still use the leather covered, bent metal clip (like from the 1970's) that slips off when you least expect it. So, I figured for now I would go with the Phantom Skinz/Seiio holster combo. I called Seidio regarding which holster would fit and they said neither! The standard holster would be too tight and the one for use with the Innocase would be too loose. I would be happy to purchase the Innocase/Holster but too many people have had Touchstone problems with the Innocase on. I can't believe it's this hard to buy a decent case to protect a phone as popular as the Pre!!! Any info on the Phantom Skinz front/Touchstone back combo with a Sedio holster would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Bob
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I would also like to know more information regarding this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobba View Post
    Essentially this is a repost of one I got no response to. After a week of using the included little sleeve included with my new Pre, I had the Phantom Skinz installed on the front only as I have the Touchstone rear cover. I was really looking for a leather case with a GOOD clip like on the Seidio holster and find it unbelievable that all the leather cases still use the leather covered, bent metal clip (like from the 1970's) that slips off when you least expect it. So, I figured for now I would go with the Phantom Skinz/Seiio holster combo. I called Seidio regarding which holster would fit and they said neither! The standard holster would be too tight and the one for use with the Innocase would be too loose. I would be happy to purchase the Innocase/Holster but too many people have had Touchstone problems with the Innocase on. I can't believe it's this hard to buy a decent case to protect a phone as popular as the Pre!!! Any info on the Phantom Skinz front/Touchstone back combo with a Sedio holster would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Bob
    I currently have a TS back, a Seidio holster (the one where the audio clip is accessible) and I just placed a PhantomSkinz on my phone just a few days ago.

There's no problem. It fits just as fine as if there were no screen protector on it.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    That is what I was waiting to hear..... I just got the PS screen protector and the Seidio SpringClip holster with the audio clip. Now I can go ahead and purchase the TS (I had been holding off on that) ans then put the PS on the back also and be sure that all is going to fit and work!!! Thanks!