1.    #1  
    Anyone see this yet:

http://store.precentral.net/body-glo...4A123A5718.htm

If they come out with a touchstone version that would kick arse. Really slick looking, making me second guess my innocase.
    It looks like they are already on ebay... I always loved the body glove cases. I had them on my past three phones. I may have to consider one of these...
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmexx323 View Post
    It looks like they are already on ebay... I always loved the body glove cases. I had them on my past three phones. I may have to consider one of these...
    I like how some of the ebay auctions say "for Verizon Palm Pre"
    I bet it wont fit onver the Inisibleshield.. I know the Rocketfish case wont!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimpy96 View Post
    Thats what I'm thinking. Otherwise, it looks good. I'd be interested, if it fits over the zagg.
    Anyone own these and can give feedback/impressions?
    Was also curious if the top keyboard row is hard to use.
    I just dropped my Pre yesterday and broke the screen :-(
    I am looking for a case that can help with a fall/drop (more protection that what Rocketfish or Innocase offer). Any ideas?
    Last edited by PalmKing; 08/20/2009 at 04:40 PM.
    check my post on this
    i kinda like it
    Quote Originally Posted by Just4v20 View Post
    check my post on this
    Thank you. That helped.
    does anyone know, whether the Body Glove Faux is available in germany?

thanks

edit: i've ordered it right now on ebay.com for ~30$ (~20€) incl. shipping to germany. i think this is a very good deal :-)
    Last edited by jfrigger; 12/26/2009 at 06:46 PM.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimpy96 View Post
    nor will the innocase (over the zagg invisashield)... So the girlfriend just rolls with the bottom of the case right now... not sure if any case will fit over the large zagg screen protector